1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Arsene Wenger

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Matth_2014, Feb 17, 2017.

1. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

I wasn't even aware that we had approached Arsene ... would do a good job tbf <whistle>

2. Matth_2014

Matth_2014 Well-Known Member

3. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

IMG_0005.JPG

4. Matth_2014

Matth_2014 Well-Known Member

5. gooner4ever

gooner4ever once a Gooner always a Gooner
    Forum Moderator

6. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

Got immense respect for what Wenger has done in the English game, and Bayern are undoubtedly a super power in the game, but this is now arguably the lowest point in the man's tenure and he should go at the end of the season ...but on his own terms in recognition for what he has done for the club... IMHO...

7. gooner4ever

gooner4ever once a Gooner always a Gooner
    Forum Moderator

Nah sack him like Raneiri as their is no room for sentiment

8. Stop right there.

Wenger's Arsenal has embarrassed English football season in and season out.

This is not a Spurs v Arsenal thing.

I have been saying this, season in and season out, and every season I have been labelled a wum, and this season I (finally) have Gooners agreeing with me.

What is the point of qualifying for the CL every season, if it is going to culminate in Arsenal losing 10-2 on aggregate?

So it was to Bayern! That is a disgraceful score-line, by any standard. If that had been Leicester, we would have said it was disgraceful, but for it to be Arsenal, it is totally unacceptable.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2017
  9. The Ginger Marks

And embarrassing you country by failing to qualify from the easiest group then humiliated by minnows Gent in the Europey cup.....you are joking right?

10. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

Wenger has won numerous titles and cups and got to the final of the UCL and made Arsenal a name that the whole of Europe 'expects' to see annually in the UCL ...if that is embarrassing in football terms then what would you call the performances of everyone else over the same period bar United and Chelsea? ...you really do have a fcuked sense of 'achievement' buddy ... your bitterness towards Arsenal simply because they are Arsenal unfortunately undermines any credibility in the posts that you make about them or their manager ...

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    The Ginger Marks likes this.

11. The Ginger Marks

^^^^This <ok>
    It's two things really....bitterness due to living in Arsenal's shadow for nigh on fifty years and third rate wummery. He seldom offers anything to a football debate unless it has an wum edge or a knock involved within. After being totally and utterly ridiculed on this forum for his fcukwittery and banned twice as a result the arsehole now maintains he has seen the error of his ways. :emoticon-0136-giggl A ploy as thin as rice paper from the turd that won't flush.

12. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

Dear Arsene,

If you are genuinely considering leaving North London - and I think we all know it's time - will you please take the local MP with you? He, like you, is a man of principle but has completely lost the dressing room and is ruining his team's chances of ever winning anything..

13. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Nor do you and you disrupt football conversations when you aren't even part of them you freelance cock sucker you.

Hoddle is a god likes this.
  14. The Ginger Marks

Ah the Turd has arrived on his horse to save brave sir Robin....:emoticon-0159-musicA rimming we will go:emoticon-0159-music

Blueman likes this.
  15. The Ginger Marks

It's called a forum you bellend <doh> someone posts you can comment....you don't need an invitation....that's how it works.
    #intellectuallybankrupt

Blueman likes this.
  16. ...and failing to even get into Europe - for a so-called "big" club, that is about as bad as it gets.

At least, that's what the old HIAG would have said, but the new HIAG is bigger than that.

17. The Ginger Marks

Even massive clubs like us have a bad year gimp<ok> Seems to me that both old & new are still cnuts.

18. Blah blah blah!

Let's all applaud Arsenal for coming first in the "always qualifying for the CL and ****ing it up" Cup.

When is the DVD coming out? Sounds to me like you'll be first in the queue to buy it.

Please try to hold a decent and constructive discussion and stop resorting to irrelevancies and non-arguments!

You won't find anyone who doesn't acknowledge what Wenger did in the past - not the many disgruntled Gooners, nor the most "bitter" of Spurs fans - as his achievements are there for all to see. But in the eyes of a significant majority of Gooners, his achievements are fading into an ever distant past, and it is looking more and more likely that Wenger is now an obstacle to the club moving forward.

That isn't me saying that; even Pixie - the World's most rampant Wengerite - is saying it!

19. It is a shame that you cannot purport to discuss football without resorting to personal invective, Mr Marks.

I think we should leave our "discussion" there.

20. The Ginger Marks

Really? Like 'get your knob out on the bus' & 'idiot'. I always call a Cnut a Cnut......Cnut. <ok>