1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Arsenal Chaos

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by EmirAleks, Aug 27, 2017.

1. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

Yes there was an incident where Ramsey was looking at the bench and having a conversation/demonstrating with OXO to do something, which then led to a goal. This was a worrying incident i do wonder whether OXO wanting a move has something to do with this.Though the unfamiliar formation probably has something to do with it too. Add to the negative body language from most of the players, especially Sanchez, led to a more worrying situation. Maybe this was a one off, but if this leads to a poor run of games then we know things aren't right in the dressing room.

winifred122 likes this.
  2. D.G.C.

D.G.C. Well-Known Member

Whoever you get won't last as long as Wenger. You should be grateful to him.

3. lazarus20000

The problems run deeper than just Wenger leaving now. The biggest problem with any club is it's failure to evolve, this is our primary problem we have at the moment.

4. TheBear

TheBear Well-Known Member

Soo let me get this right...

1. Chamberlain to Chelsea.
    2.Liverpool have submitted bids for Lemar
    3. Mustafi is trying to force a move to Italy.
    4.Sanchez wants to go. Some media outlets claiming he has handed in a transfer request.
    5. Carzorla still injured and no replacement brought in.

What the **** is happening at Arsenal? Seriously.

5. lazarus20000

I can't believe it either. It's plain negligent from the management to let it get to this point. It's almost as if they are sabotaging any chances we have of silverware this season.

6. D.G.C.

D.G.C. Well-Known Member

Still too early in the season to talk about a crisis.

7. gills4prem

gills4prem Active Member

Thurs night Fri then we find out about crisis

8. BrunelGooner

BrunelGooner Well-Known Member

Are you WUMming or being serious?

9. D.G.C.

D.G.C. Well-Known Member

I never wum Brunel, just calm down.

10. BrunelGooner

BrunelGooner Well-Known Member

I am perfectly calm, thank you very much. I'm trying to figure out how you think it's too early to say it's a crisis.

Best players wanting to leave, making a massive profit in the transfer window and reportedly not wanting to acquire any reinforcements, players running down their contracts, dressing room altercations, struggling to shift the deadwood, players being deployed out of position, poor results, low morale, fan unrest intensifying, a manager who is completely out of touch with reality and an owner that is scarcely present to oversee the club he allegedly claims to care about.

But yeah, I'm sure you're right. I'm sure it is too early to say it's a crisis.

11. lazarus20000

I think it's been a steady sinking of the good ship Arsenal for many years now. But i can see things getting worse if the management doesn't step in and act. But i guess we've been going on about this for years so it's no real surprise. We badly need a shake up from top to bottom asap.

12. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

We are THE legendary white sleeves.
    We are THE ones who always pick the cannon when we are playing Monopoly.
    We are THE ones who know the real "Dennis the menace". He's not a cartoon, he's a genius.
    We are THE ones who call our uncle Arsene even if his name is John.
    We are THE 'Invincibles' even when we are playing against mates on a Sunday.
    We are THE ones who since 1919 have never known the second division.
    We are THE 228 times Thierry Henry found the back of the net.
    We are THE ones that are never wrong but always Wright.
    We are THE ones riding our motorbikes with Petr Cech's helmet.
    We are THE 13 time winners.
    Since 1886...
    We are THE ARSENAL.

13. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Really shocked at the turn of events this season, so many players refusing to sign contracts or openly wanting out.
    Something has gone badly wrong in the dressing room and at this point I can see you having to start again with new manager and many new players. This season could be a total write off and damage limitation should start now.

14. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

I am wondering if the players made it known and clear to the owners that they wanted a new manager last season and have been ignored so have decided to take their own action.

15. winifred122

winifred122 Well-Known Member

We are...

16. lazarus20000

I think this season is a bit of a write off especially in the PL , we can possibly still do something in the Europa if Wenger can get some stability going.

But you bring up a good point about the players expecting Wenger to leave. Not sure if that is a major factor but I think he has something to do with it. I think he's clearly peed off players like Perez and Oxo who forced moves.

17. goonerman

goonerman Member

Really depressed at what is happening to the club. Wenger has clearly lost the plot but with Silent Stan in his pocket his position is secure for the remainder of his contract.

18. ToledoTrumpton

ToledoTrumpton Well-Known Member

My only comment on this is that I think we are just seeing the effect of having the press and the pundits on our case for 15 years.

My feeling has always been that we need to use that to make us stronger, and bond us together, but increasingly I sense that the club is going to disintegrate and fall apart. I think the real money in the football league is offensive in nature and the top 3 money clubs are determined not to let us into their elite section. We are talking about a billion pound industry. They are going to be ruthless, and they will use their cronies in journalism and any other means to destroy our fan-base.

19. blukyt

blukyt Well-Known Member

This is no one else's fault. The clubs management has caused this mess. How's it the press' fault getting thumped 10-2 on aggregate. 8-2, 4-0, etc. How's it their fault we have let our top players' contract run down to the last year. How's it their fault we refused to sign the right player, we overpay average players. We need to look at ourselves not blaming others. The club is indefensible

20. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

<laugh>
    What?
    HAHAHA