1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Aliens

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Sweats, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Sweats

Sweats Fat lives matter
    Forum Moderator

Pretty sure people won't believe it unless it's done in the style of Independence Day.

The world needs some sort of alien visitation to finally end the stupidity of religion.

2. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

It was clearly an alien craft, nothing like any standard aircraft and it was a clear night, it flew in a straight line for a while then dropped down below the mountain. Spherical with some lights around it. Quite crazy seeing it.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  3. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

Finding Aliens wouldn't stop religion. If you believe a God or gods are powerful enough to create one lifeform, why not another on a other planet. He only spent 7 days on us. What if he spent 14 days creating a different world. :bandit:

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  4. Stan

Stan Stalker

The mother in law

5. Milk not bear jizz

Experimental aircraft perhaps. Especially if it had lights on it.

What use would an inter-stellar space ship have with lights? You're not going to navigate the galaxy using headlights. Lights on aircraft are to show up so other craft don't hit you, or to communicate with the ground.

SpursDisciple likes this.
  6. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Not that kind of lights though, lights going around the circumference.

7. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

I'm a believer..looked into it a lot, it's a fascinating subject. I'm a Secureteam10 fan...there are too many angles to debate, one of my favourite ones is the advancement in human technology after the Roswell incident in 1947.

There is some amazing footage of sightings, one of my favourite incidents is the 2009 Turkey one. Clear cut and you can even see some Greys on it...amazing.

There's a recent video from the ISS which shows a triangular shaped UFO passing over it.

There are two possibilities, either there is life or we are alone, both are mind boggling

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  8. Sweats

Sweats Fat lives matter
    Forum Moderator

Would if it was them that put us here.

luvgonzo likes this.
  9. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Maybe they need the lights when they come to Earth at night, hence the light's being on. Plus you can't rationalise everything by thinking alien life form uses and perceives things like we do.

Look at Crop circles...no one knows what they mean, the genuine ones are very distinctive from the fake ones. Maybe aliens don't use lights for brightening things up but to send signals. Just because we don't get them does not mean you can presume they are like us by default.

10. Milk not bear jizz

Having lights on your spacecraft traveling through space is a waste of energy. It serves no practical purposes.

If your UFO had lights on it, then it was either caused by some kind of energy radiation (a secondary effect, rather than an intended consequence) or, far more likely, it had a terrestrial design.

Lights would serve no purpose on a space ship.

11. Milk not bear jizz

Now crop circles have been proven time and again to be fake. If they're using light to signal... Who? There are far more efficient way to signal over long distances. I find it hard to believe that an alien life can travel between star systems but requires light to communicate.

And Anal probes? What's that about? Do aliens have brains in their anus and they're checking us out to look for our brains and conclude the prostate must be our brain?

12. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I didn't design the ****er. <laugh>

13. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Just because you don't know who, does not mean there isn't a who. There might be far more efficient ways...but maybe they are not communicating over long distances, maybe they are communicating with other UFOs. They have cloaking devices and have been picked up on heat sensors on military aircraft yet not on the official Army radars.

There are very distinct differences between fake and real crop circles. The fake ones might be made by a barrel, string and plank of wood but the real ones are complex in nature . For a start the real ones have radiation readings a plank of wood can't produce. Looking closer the way the wheat is platted, knotted weaved, inter twined and cut is far too intricate for a bunch of hoaxers....you couldn't produce anything like a real crop circle with a plank of wood, at night and within one single night. Legitimate crop circles appear over night.

14. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

The Art Bell interview with 'Victor', a former Area 51,S4 employee who claimed to sneak out footage of an Alien being interrogated until it starts to have some kind of fit is a good listen. He breaks it all down and it's quite fascinating.

For me you have to be open minded to accept that other things are possible and not just what our mind is willing to contemplate, rationalise and accept.

Hoddle is a god likes this.
  15. "Thanks for that Brian"

"Thanks for that Brian" Well-Known Member

I married young (20) and she was even younger (18). Her mum had her when she was 16. So, she was in her mid-thirties at the time. Looking back, the marriage wasn't ever going to last and was in trouble within months. She moved back in with mum when she started as a nurse. I used to go round on Friday nights and one night she didn't come home as she was out getting pissed with her colleagues.

I've always had a thing for the more mature woman (still do) and she was a very fine looking lady......she made the first move and I did nothing to stop her. It didn't last long (6 weeks or so) but I don't regret it and the sex was great.

The bizarre thing is that when Dawn found out, she didn't end it immediately. We continued to make it not work for a further 4 months before we eventually we split up. I didn't see her for over 25 years, then one day I bumped into her when out shopping with my daughters. She couldn't stop herself from saying "Mum will want me to say Hi!" Women are much more hard-nosed about these things, I find.

The Great Dane is definitely a better story.

16. Stan

Stan Stalker

Fair play. I wouldn't touch my ma in law with your's!

17. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

There's enough single cell organisms posting on this board, ffs. We don't need any more!

remembercolinlee likes this.
  18. Sweats

Sweats Fat lives matter
    Forum Moderator

Do they wash their hands after a piss though?

19. "Thanks for that Brian"

"Thanks for that Brian" Well-Known Member

They use their mouth as an anus,so, I'm guessing not.

20. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

There's one or two who would struggle to figure out how a tap works!