1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

a2c

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by Ken Shabby, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

This guy was one of the original 606 posters when I joined, a sort of Charlton versión of that weird Dick Van Dyke carácter in Mary Poppins. He waltzed off Not606 in a huff early doors because a false a2c started posting, using the same syntax, grinding mockney and east end chatter. I was sad to see him go, but recently, I've been going round the Charlton blogs (Charlton Casual, Drinking During the Game, Chicago Addick, etc) and one of the a2c's is persistently there. And man, he is a wum of the highest order. A recent gem involved him demanding that the blogger in question leave KM alone and let her get on with her job (I'll skip the accent bit for the sake of sanity). Last night, he accused Charlton fans of being 'exenophobes' whatever that is. I want to know, is this the guy who was on here or a clone And if it's our a2c, what has happened to his head?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  2. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

Time makes the heart grow fonder Ken, he was always a bit strange <ok> Can't you remember him wanting hot drinks banned in NL because they were a H&S risk :emoticon-0136-giggl

3. Ken Shabby

Yeah, but there's a world of diference between some sort of bovril paranoia, and the deranged ravings of allowing KM to continue her work of dismantling the club. Say waht you will, but he is on a whole new level now.<steam>

4. Bitter & Malicious

Bitter & Malicious Well-Known Member

On the other hand, he had very sound views on Sheffield firemen.

5. ForestHillBilly

ForestHillBilly Well-Known Member

For those who don't remember, he said he'd rather die in a fire than be rescued by a Sheffield fireman.

Ken Shabby, Franco5 and The Kish like this.
  6. Franco5

Franco5 Well-Known Member

I remember this :emoticon-0102-bigsm

7. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

His Plymouth mate sounded a hoot.

AH, didn't he go directly to the site owner to request being a mod?

8. ForestHillBilly

Didn't he resurface in a different guise? Red Flag or something. His love of all things Millwall gave him away among other things.There's a poster on CL called North London Addick who reminds me of him.

9. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

.. <laugh> from a blog about Comms Director leaving ............

a2c17 March 2016 at 17:36
    Loss of people resign jobs after a week so wass the problem, oh n wot you forgot to mention is John is stayin dahn our gaff til the end of the season so iss ardly a major event on ere n avin spoken to im I know e aint a fan of exenophobes either.

Iss great to ave a woman leadin our club forward n a real blow for the sexists on ere n dahn our gaff I agree. Katrien always get my full support n is doin a great job, we're lucky to ave er.

10. Konstantin

Konstantin Active Member

That can't be real

11. ForestHillBilly

Legend in his own lifetime, A2C. Many have tried to copy his style, but nobody can quite get the A2C touch it's never quite the same.

12. Ken Shabby

See what I meant.

'We're lucky to ave er'.

This bloke can't be the same person. Old a2c liked Charlton!!

13. ForestHillBilly

Not as much as he liked Millwall!

14. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

Or Plymouth, where his mate lived and attended games.

Whats up Doc likes this.
  15. Miketyson2007

Miketyson2007 Well-Known Member

Bloody hell memories ....I used to love the geezer he was either a complete fruitcake or a great send up either way he was quality on the original 606

ForestHillBilly likes this.
  16. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

What's the general consensus - legit fan or a WUM?

17. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

He was the 2nd best wum on the old site <ok>

18. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

Mick should have listened!
    <laugh>

19. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image
    a2c said...
    It don't matter if there supporters or not iss ow they behave wot counts. Them sort of violent protests n personal abuse against the CEO aint acceptable, there tryin to bully other fans who aint of your ilk juss like lord of the flies, iss distasteful. The best way to deal with them exenophobic bullies is to stand up against them n thass wot the board are doin n good for them, they always get my full support on ere n dahn our gaff.

Why should they be forced into sellin. Were yourn sayin the same when ourn were relegated to L 1 under Varney n Murray, nah of course yourn weren't cos there English. Thass my point abahrt exenophobes n them anti Belgian chants yourn come ahrt with. If they sell to an English developer who wants to build ahrsin, n I wouldn't blame them after all the abuse n atred yourn are showerin them with, wot would yourn do then.

Iss personal though innit, you aint readin all the boards juss wot you want to read. There are fans who want ourn to lose every game n ave said as such, why are yourn always in denial. Ere are next time I'm copyin n pastin them comments on ere so yourn can read them n then yourn can't say there's not a single fan who wants the club to fail, it aint true when thass wot some fans are postin on the boards.

Why should they meet the Trust, they aint representative of all the fans are they. Ow many members do they ave n the board meets with the fans groups. Ere are did Jiminez n Slater meet with the fans every month or so n all? Where is your proof on ere. Every time there's a meetin iss put online so the board are communicatin more with fans groups than any board wot I can ever remember dahn our gaff. Varney ardly ever called a meetin when e was Director but yourn weren't jumpin up n dahn then.

Yeah loss of them protesters are abusive to other fans who aint of their ilk, I experienced it meself when I did't walk ahrt on 74 minutes. Shame yourn don't walk ahrt after minute n never come back but I will carry on exposin ASB, exenophobia, omophobia, racists n sexists dahn our gaff n stand up against them. We need a fans group wot supports the board n is against the protests n exenophobes n thass wot I'm waitin to join in n elp ahrt with when it gets goin.

The Kish likes this.
  20. ForestHillBilly

Absolutely superb. A2C Never, ever gives an inch. He will doggedly repeat the same line ad nauseam.
    Who was the best WUM, TC?