1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic A controversial question!

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, Feb 14, 2019.

1. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

Anyone bother to watch the BBC interview ? some interesting comments which shows just how toxic she could be!

2. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

I sort of watched it because I think I knew what was coming from this witch. How dare she ask for pity when she had a clear object in mind and only now, when her thug companions have seemingly lost their battle in the field, she wants the U.K. to take her back and look after her and her sprog. Listening to her words of deceit only made me want her to totally vanish from the planet and if the U.K. actually allows to her to return I hope the country tells the politicians where to shove her ass.

I have a nice man called Hilter living next door - can he come too?

3. johngalleyfan2

this was her fourth or fifth interview, different news channels, whilst I never go to bed early … 3am average .. a cup of chocolate and biccy allowed me to "study" the interview … one of them ..
    IMO / conclusion after her first "off with their heads" interview pre birth [ true feelings at the time, no regrets etc ] these latest ones were partly orchestrated to "do better" in front of the camera.
    HOWEVER her responses were not what was expected in reply to the question in so much as she had to think about what to say … one instance was the Manchester bombings! why would you need to carefully choose your words and add in excuses although sublimely put as to the action …
    Q ......... DO YOU CONDEMN THE MANCHESTER ATROCITY you did hear about that?
    A ......…. THIS should be an instant YES [ 99.99999999999999999999% of population would answer within a split second it was a terrible in humane thing ] answer was comparisons and latterly yes it was wrong …
    Most of the other answers followed a similar pattern, no guilt, no real feelings and not really any natural signs of regret .
    Had the Daesh still had an enclave the size of say Bristol we would not have had a squeak from her …..

4. invermeremike

Then you should have no regrets by telling her to piss off.

5. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

Unbelievable this government,even thinking about letting this individual back into the country.

Gotta say the government and politicians today are only looking after there own little egos.

They should all resign if this evil person returns to our shores.

6. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Most of them are not though. The Home Secretary is looking into updating treason laws to prevent her. They are trying to find any loophole they can to prevent it from happening.

7. RedorDead

8. BCFCRob

BCFCRob Well-Known Member

There you go then. I can only assume she has Syrian citizenship so makes things a lot easier.

9. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

What is the citizenship of her baby I wonder, Dutch from the father, Syrian where the birth took place or British through his mum?

10. RedorDead

Not necessarily, it will be tie something up in the courts for years.
    In the meantime they will rewrite the treason law to prevent this happening again.

11. johngalleyfan2

She probably has not … just the diminishing State of ISIS … shrinking by the minute!
    Syrian, but with a ex british mums family dutch husbands family will have the ability to play football for at least 4 countries!

I haven't gone in to it in detail [ yet ] but I think there was a tenous "statute" that the HS used to implement his action … probably will be a long drawn out process … like the car industry the climate is changing and new things need to be put in place /updated

12. BCFCRob

I fail to see how we can get rid of her if she doesn't have a different citizenship though, seeing as she was born here (I think). So she must have had?

I'm not saying she deserves to be here, she obviously doesn't, but you can see why it would be problematic to make someone stateless :emoticon-0102-bigsm. And to say she has ISIS would be to recognise ISIS as a state, which clearly we don't do.

13. invermeremike

It's about time governments of this world had the right to remove scum like her from their countries, especially when they have clearly stated their intent to cause harm, or at least support it, in the way she did. If this is really true and not some promise wrapped up conveniently in a wolf in lawyer's clothing then I applaud the people that have made this monumental decision and perhaps now they need to visit all the other cities where treasonous assholes like her lurk in the shadows. Good riddance to them all.

I see her family intend to fight the government on this case and rather than waste any more money on people who really don't want to be in the U.K. I would make the decision to strip the entire family of a right that they don't deserve. How much is a family ticket to Damascus?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  14. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

I raised the point about the baby earlier because where ever the baby goes mum is sure to follow, so I guess it will be the UK regardless.

15. johngalleyfan2

The daesh declared a state .. which rightly said no one reckcognised …. the KURDS more than anyone I reckon did more to get rid than anyone [ although they had a lot of help! ] it is now down to just a few square 10's of metres!
    well cup of tea, rewind buttons and the quiet of the early hours and it seems she has an bangladesh passport! She is in fact by parentage a citizen of that country!
    apparently there is up to 20 uk female deserters of this country lining up to come back!

BCFCRob likes this.
  16. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

We certainly don’t need this scum back here

2A8D766A-F83B-4AF7-83EE-A75C5C1469EB.png

17. BCFCRob

While I agree with you, don't believe everything you read Red Robin. That is 100% not her, it's actually a young boy and he ends up cutting the guys head off. People love to make **** up on Twitter.

18. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

Did any woman run off to Germany in the 1940s to marry an SS officer?
    If so, then there’s the model - do to this one whatever was done to that.

19. RedorDead

Regardless of what you think, the Home Secretary has decided she’s stateless. It’s sending out a message to everyone in this country you join then you’re making yourselves stateless. When you join them, then you’re turning your back and declaring war on this country so it’s an act of treason.

This will drag on and on and whilst it does the longer she stays out this country.

One thing I will say is I’m glad the Home Secretary is Muslim as any other it would of promted people to use the racist card.
    And I’m equally glad as the racist in this country now have to accept not all muslims are bad.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  20. BCFCRob

Well it turns out she has Bangladeshi eligibility so.... you can bet your house that if she had no other citizenship eligibility we wouldn't have done that.

Can't complain, should be the end to this now.