1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic 2019 GE

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Saf, Oct 30, 2019.

?

Who will you support in the 2019 GE

1. Conservatives

2. Labour

3. Brexit Party

4. Lib Dems

5. Greens

6. Independent

7. UKIP

8. I support my legs because my legs support me lol

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Conspiracy Theorist

Conspiracy Theorist Well-Known Member

2. Sunderpitt

Sunderpitt Well-Known Member

Angela Rayner as Labour Leader

3. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

Guardian any better?

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...019-latest-opinion-poll-tracker-tories-labour

Election polls UK 2019: Tories maintain lead over Labour as campaign enters final days

Find out who’s ahead using our opinion poll tracker. With just days until the vote, Labour have tightened the gap but the Tories still have a significant lead. Meanwhile the Lib Dems and Brexit party have seen their support slump

4. Saf

That's just your opinion and an opinion I've heard since I was in nappies by Labour supporters in election campaigns.

Owld Feller likes this.
  5. The Norton Cat

The Norton Cat Well-Known Member

I would agree with much that you say. I think the two main parties have moved too far from the centre ground and that is one of the factors fuelling the division. I think Boris is an odious character and quite possibly a danger to the country. However, I think Corbyn is equally dangerous and equally dangerous. I genuinely fear him becoming PM. I think he cares more about satisfying the huge chips on his shoulders and gaining number 10 to get one up on everyone who considered him a joke for most of his career. He appears to me to be a complete charlatan.

6. Somebodys pinched my sombrero

Somebodys pinched my sombrero Well-Known Member

And you’ve got proof of this? Nobody else has. Johnson has said countless times the NHS is not for sale. He wouldn’t dare go back on this.

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  7. Conspiracy Theorist

I wouldn't trust any MSM media mate - even the BBC was broadcasting Fake news earlier today ( actually they've been quite biased to the Tory party, haven't seen hardly any impartiality from them )

8. Saf

Whoever sells the NHS relinquishes power for eternity. That's why no party would dare sell it off/privatise it.

9. Saf

Andrew Neil has hammered Boris Johnson time after time for not showing up for an interview with him.

I don't regard the BBC as right wing leaning, at all. I'm unsure where that comes from with people.

10. Chunksafc

Chunksafc Guest

Have a Google on drug patents.

The NHS isn't for sale in the selling of whole hospitals sense but very soon it will be transferred into a "needing insurance, not the NHS" service

I don't know how to quote 2 seperate posts, but as for hearing this since you were in nappies, go and talk to front line staff to see how far resources are stretched, see how frustrated they are at the lack of funding, see how many have left because they can't provide the service they want to

11. safc-noggieland

safc-noggieland Well-Known Member

Early night for me tonight, flying back to ponteland airport the morn. Good pint of IPA at the Legion. Drive my grandson to scjool day after then wait with bated breath on returns night.
    So Christmas greetings from some of Santas family of helpers (Nisser in Noggiespeak)
    FBF0B959-7DB6-4E78-90FE-293EA72CB28F.jpeg

Class of 73, Sunderpitt and Saf like this.
  12. Somebodys pinched my sombrero

That’s the same rhetoric whichever government is running the country tbh.
    I’ve said in earlier posts I’ve never voted conservative in my life, but one thing is for certain, I won’t be backing that scruffy, communist terrorist sympathiser. Him Abbott and that other twat, mr brave IRA, are an absolute danger to this country. How anyone can support them beggars belief!

Class of 73, Owld Feller, Saf and 2 others like this.
  13. Chunksafc

Chunksafc Guest

And that is your choice, I only pointed out the whole NHS is not for sale rubbish is technically untrue and suggested our children forgive us for allowing it to happen by voting the tories in on Thursday.

I don't recall mentioning which party I support, although someone did mention it was a typical Labour supporting response.

Oh and there are only 2 parties actively looking to sell our NHS down the river of private health insurance

safc-noggieland likes this.
  14. Sheep Farmer

Sheep Farmer Well-Known Member

Not sure you'll find anyone to vote for then marra

15. Somebodys pinched my sombrero

Nobody will know for sure until a few years down the line. They’re all a load of lying tossers.
    I don’t think anyone’s mind will be swayed by anything anyone reads on here. All about opinions and that’s fair enough.

Class of 73 and Chunksafc like this.
  16. Chunksafc

Chunksafc Guest

A few years, may well be a couple.

But it's all about opinions and nice to actually discuss it sensibly. We are obviously at opposite ends of the scale but both respected the others view point

17. Somebodys pinched my sombrero

I’m not at the end of any scale tbh, I still don’t know who I’m voting for <laugh>
    I might just write f*ck the lot of you on my voting slip.

18. Conspiracy Theorist

I regularly read twitter, the BBC journalist that tweet the news - or a version of the 'news' is that it tends not to favour Labour in the grand scheme of reporting - I agree it's possible my left leaning 'bias' will help me to see it that way - as indeed your 'partiality' towards your political stance may do the same. Overall, I wouldn't be surprised that if you ran a search with the words 'BBC and impartiality' on Twitter the trend would favour the Tory news propaganda machine.

klpw.JPG

Saf and safc-noggieland like this.
  19. safc-noggieland

safc-noggieland Well-Known Member

Last one for you Saffy mate -I read on the bog on my way to kip. Please read all cheers mate.
    31B42663-9366-4AC0-8605-296E95E1B764.jpeg 11EF3CA6-10CF-4A72-A298-7641BE20A2B4.png

Conspiracy Theorist likes this.
  20. Hamish 1973

Hamish 1973 Well-Known Member

Corbyn is an absolute fruit loop