1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic 2019 GE

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Saf, Oct 30, 2019.

?

Who will you support in the 2019 GE

1. Conservatives

2. Labour

3. Brexit Party

4. Lib Dems

5. Greens

6. Independent

7. UKIP

8. I support my legs because my legs support me lol

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Comfy

Comfy Well-Known Member

No I’m telling you he won’t have a only say on pushing the button, which is what you said. if you think countries with nuclear weapons rely on 1 person to say yes or no you’re living in cloud cuckoo land. For ****e sake Boris cannot even get us out of Europe without other idiots stopping him.

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  2. Comfy

Comfy Well-Known Member

This completely, why can’t people see that labour won’t lose this election, the tramp will

3. Chunksafc

Chunksafc Guest

Boris stopped us getting out of Europe twice, according to parliamentary voting records

4. safc-noggieland

safc-noggieland Well-Known Member

As I have replied before how many pm s’ have lasted their terms of office. How hard is it to understand unlike Hitler the PM in Brittain still needs to carry his party/cabinet or they are out !! Should, God willing, JC is return as PM he IS NOT a dictator, there are many even in his own party that will have influence over the whole executive.
    We vote for a PARTY ffs it is not presidential.
    Do we want a more humane and caring government. or a party for the top elite/rich and beggar the rest.
    It is up me snd you to vote for the party that will protect the many not the few and for gods sake forget the blooming cold war and the previous troubles in NI. Vote for your children & grandchildren for the future for a fairer society not just ‘I’m all right Jack’ b::gger the rest.
    KTF

Conspiracy Theorist likes this.
  5. safc-noggieland

You been talking to my missus :emoticon-0102-bigsm

Saf likes this.
  6. Conspiracy Theorist

Conspiracy Theorist Well-Known Member

Reading through the threads it appears that the majority of contributors have may their minds made up on whom they will give their vote to this week.
    Is there anyone following on here wavering or undecided?

Or even not voting?

Personally, I feel some of the comments and rhetoric on here and especially so on social media sites that this country is falling into a divisive and ruinous nation, more so than ever before, it'll take some doing and persuasion of the next party to fix the nations problems.

I'm not so sure there will be a clear winner this weekend, it'll be more than likely be another hung parliament ( I hope Labour win by a large margin especially so if the young have been galvanised to vote) - both Labour and Conservatives will need reconsider there extremist policies.

safc-noggieland likes this.
  7. Class of 73

Class of 73 Well-Known Member

Umm, not quite, it’s also Dianne (dangerously clueless) Abbot, John (it’s no secret I’m a communist) McDonnell and the ultra left wing activists that have infiltrated and intimidated the more moderate party members as well........I would not be surprised if Mr Putin was pulling some strings either.

8. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

UK opinion polls tracker: Tories on course to win with their biggest majority since Thatcher

The Tories are on course to win the general election with a comfortable majority, polls suggest with just three days to go until voting takes place.

Boris Johnson's Conservative Party has maintained a 10-point lead over its nearest rivals, according to an average of opinion surveys from the last seven days.

The poll of polls, compiled by the Press Association, puts the Tories on 43 per cent, Labour on 33 and the Lib Dems lagging behind on 13.

This marks more than a week of the Tories enjoying a strong average lead of 10, with the Brexit Party and the Greens still tied down at three per cent.

If these polls are to be believed, the Tories will win close to 350 seats in Thursday’s vote.

The 40-50 seat majority these figures imply would grow the Conservatives into their biggest parliamentary party since 1987 when Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister, according to election expert Sir John Curtis.

It comes as Mr Johnson embarks on tour of marginal seats in Labour’s northern heartlands, in a bid to convince Leave voters that Jeremy Corbyn’s Brexit position is akin to a “great betrayal”.

The Prime Minister will spend the three days before polls open targeting voters in traditional Labour strongholds, which his party views as key to securing a Conservative majority

9. Chunksafc

Chunksafc Guest

If true, then may our children forgive us

10. safc-noggieland

Just like he is pulling strings attached to POTUS Trumptie (Bonkers long lost older brother/father) :emoticon-0136-giggl:emoticon-0136-giggl

11. Somebodys pinched my sombrero

Somebodys pinched my sombrero Well-Known Member

That’s a bit dramatic ffs!

12. safc-noggieland

Mr dear class of 73
    Ask yourself one serious question please,
    How many mill/billionairs contribute to Putins so called stooge JC. . . and how many plough in tens if not hundreds of thousands of pounds to the Tories.
    This is a factual matter of record as donations must be recorded & published.
    Appears to be some slip in your logic here - who is pulling whos strings - follow the money as the FBI like to say. :emoticon-0164-cash::emoticon-0164-cash::emoticon-0164-cash:

13. safc-noggieland

Yea and Hillary is still President :emoticon-0127-lipss

14. Class of 73

Class of 73 Well-Known Member

Trump is feeling the heat in a democratic country, who knows whether he will get another term or go to prison. Putin is a tyrant with fingers in many pies and those that cross him disappear. It will be the best Christmas present he’s ever had if Corbyn walked into Number 10, especially with Corbyn’s hatred of NATO.

15. safc-noggieland

Is it ? I don’t think so. Nor will the hundreds of thousands relying on foodbanks.
    Can the human race go down this callous road we see in USA. So so sad.
    KTF

16. Saf

Labour supporters like to go overboard with these things.

17. Saf

I don't follow?

18. safc-noggieland

Hates probably less than Trumptie (Putins stooge).

19. Chunksafc

Chunksafc Guest

Is it? When we sell off the NHS through the back door of increasing drug costs until its unsustainable and people need health insurance for basic treatments like insulin?

A free point of care service, that thousands of people are proud to work in and support about to be sold off through stealth and ignorance.

20. safc-noggieland

I went to bed in 2016 and EVERY poll in USA had her as ahead. The exact ssme when Bush jr got in. Not forgetting our last election when May scraped in with the polls giving her an easy win against the dastardly peace maker JC. :)