1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Zlatan Ibrahimovic coming to Spurs!

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Hoddle is a god, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Spurf

Spurf Thread Mover
    Forum Moderator

Well obviously if you don't think it will happen, we must bow to your greater knowledge on the subject.

2. KingHotspur

KingHotspur Well-Known Member

Didn't Edgar Davids play for most of those teams and ended up at Spurs ;)

3. KingHotspur

KingHotspur Well-Known Member

Most of them are arrogant and refuse to accept that they aren't as big or successful as Man Utd anymore and have a massive chip on their shoulder.

4. Rubadub

Rubadub Well-Known Member

At least one of the Spurs fan's has some sense.

5. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Well-Known Member

What age was he when he joined Spurs?

But sorry, how dare I make a comment on this article. Perhaps it's another of the mock rumours you all have been posting recently (like the Lukaku/Modric one).

Also, it might be worth noting that you look a little bit silly for jumping at my throat over an opinion, Ensil. If you asked me about Spurs I'd be very complementary. I think you've got a fantastic side, however bad it is for us.

6. Master Yoda

Also the '(big in Sweden)' comment reflects that as a young player he was at a top club for his level and location.

The difference between being a youth player at United when compared to Stockport or something. But don't let me stop you from indulging in a laughing face.

7. Master Yoda

Sorry to comment for a third time, but this is incredibly stereotypical. One you write 'most of them', you basically invalidate anything from then on.

Any grounded and reasonably intelligent Liverpool fan knows United are well above our level, for now. We've enough success to be going along with too - although it's been a little long since the FA Cup win. It perhaps displays a greater chip on your shoulder that you're automatically so defensive.

8. Master Yoda

1 - I should have put all my previous comments into one, and I'll clarify for you here, ONE, SINGULAR post. I posted three times, cluttering the thread and perhaps irritating some users - which I have seen many times on many forums.
    2 - Okay, let's consider that I may have been pressed for time earlier (I've more to do than practice the role of the internet pedant). A man (or woman) of your obvious level of literary competence should be able to imagine a 'c'.
    3 - Yes - and no, they haven't. Perhaps in your mind they have.

It really must be hell to know you in real life. All these articulate, considered comments and corrections and you still manage to ruin it with your self righteousness.

9. I don't like your Avatar picture.

10. Master Yoda

Mine? I'm disappointed! It's an album cover from a post-rock/prog band called Crippled Black Phoenix. Suppose that doesn't matter if you don't like it!

1. If that makes you happy.
    2. Again you base your little joke on a gapingly huge assumption. This is the internet. I could be unemployed. I could be spider-man.
    3. In your mind perhaps.

Finally, of course our opinions on one another are worthless - it is, after all, the internet. On the internet, you can be whoever you want to be - and you've chosen to act as such. I hope you don't act like this in 'the real world'.

11. BringBackfootie

BringBackfootie New Member

English football fans have been slating this guy for years yet he IS rated in Italy. Just never seemed to show up in the CL against English opposition.

Be interested indeed, have not seen the highly rated Ibra much just the misfiring one, he's built for the prem, rough and tumble forward he is<ok>