1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Your Super Mario!

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by Dier Hard, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

Hi guys, Spurs fan here, first of all have to congratulate you on the win, fantastic result, David Silva was amazing, probably the best player in te league at the moment. Very hard not to see past you guys for the league this year, the Utd result aside there's not many who can come to our place and make us look amatuer either!

Anyway to my point, as an outsider, I've gotta say "Super" Mario Balotelli has provided me with many laughs since his introduction to English football. Each week you're guaranteed something comical about him, whether it's parking his car on double yellows as he'll just pay the ticket fines, throwing darts at youth team players (WTF! <laugh>), struggling to put on a football bib or setting his own house alight with fireworks!
    I was just wondering as to what you guys feel about him? Do you find it annoying that he's constantly bringing bad press and constant media to his name week in week out or do you find him brilliant to have around and enjoy the stories just as much as others?

Comedy aside, there's no doubting he's a very talented lad on the pitch, fantastic techinal ability and sometimes I think the papers forget that.

Be good to hear your views.

<ok>

2. Father_Jack_Hackett

Father_Jack_Hackett New Member

I wasn't his greatest fan when he first joined us, sulky, lazy petulant we have all seen the headlines, now apart from his off field antics he is showing what his fans have been saying all along he is a loose cannon but a very talented player, i worry less when i see his name in the starting line-up now than i did then.

3. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

Mario Balotelli

The Italian Paul Gascoigne.............nutty as a fruitcake, but you have to love him.............football needs characters and he certainly is one <ok>

4. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

Agreed!

5. SE16

SE16 Member

I'm not too bothered about the conduct of City players just the fact they beat United at Old Trafford 6-1 topped of a great weekend for me !