1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Your manager!

Discussion in 'Brighton' started by RickieLambertsGoldenBoot, Nov 18, 2011.

1. RickieLambertsGoldenBoot

RickieLambertsGoldenBoot Well-Known Member

Saints fan in peace.

I'm just wondering what your opinions are on your manager Gus Poyet?

All he has done for the last week is slag off Saints in wake of this weekends game.

He has poor mind games and gets his facts all wrong when talking about Saints, does he think he's Mourinho! <laugh>

I want your honest opinion, because he'll probably get some abuse now!

Thanks <ok>

2. BraggFan

BraggFan New Member

Off the back of Poyet's ludicrous comments about Suarez adn Evra, as an Albion fan I think Poyet is a disgrace. If you compare what he's said to Blatter, I wouldn't have a problem if Poyet was sacked because of it. It's not the first time he's made stupid comments, but it is the first time he's supported racism.

Note to Poyet: If you want to lecture me on football, fine i'll bow to your knowledge as a professional, but don't lecture me on racism because clearly you need to learn something about being a human being first.

3. RickieLambertsGoldenBoot

RickieLambertsGoldenBoot Well-Known Member

I'm glad it's not just opposing fans that are against him.

Unlucky at game today, we could've had 5/6 pens today, 2 were given (although they were probably the wrong too), why is he still throwing his toys out the pram!

4. Don Cortese

Don Cortese Member

He epitomizes everything that is wrong with the human race. Hes a poor sport, a nasty individual and it turns out hes not too clever at management either - I would get rid and restore some pride.