1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Your just a bunch of ANCHORS .............

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by john hughs, Oct 12, 2012.

1. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

We'll be without the suspended Ramsey as well.

2. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

I know.... God help us.

who will come in? Or will it be 442 and a cricket score???

Modric will boss the game and pull the strings, can't blame Ramsey for retaliating, the scots were fouling and niggling our players like there was no tomorrow.

3. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

not sure if youve noticed but fletcher has bullied most of the defences in the premiership swamp>>>>>>we all watched in amazement when oneill payed a fee so high for someone who doesnt stand out as top end...........but the proof is in thy pudding and the fkr is well worth his price tag with one of the highest goals tallies in the "so called best league in the world" at present <ok>

other than that not a brill first half from our boys but we kept going and got the result we needed>>>>>>hats off 2tha boys involved on and off the pitch

4. swans-m

swans-m Well-Known Member

He's actually Sunderlands only goal scorer so far this season, it's baffling!!...
    Be very difficult to replace Ramsey in the midfield, Is jack collison available? If so chuck him in defence, push Williams up to defensive midfield then push the other midfield players a little further forward. Risky, but what other options have we got!?

5. hampshire Blue

hampshire Blue Active Member

You want to put Collison in defence??? Oh well, another heavy defeat then. Probably double figures.

6. swans-m

Who else is there? I genuinely can't think of a player we could use to replace Ramsey... Who would you choose?

7. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Fair point Swans-M. I watched our subs at half time and only knew 3 of them.

I don't think Collison is fit anyway.

If Bellers is fit (has his fitness been declared either way yet?) we could go 4 3 3 with him and Bale tracking back to help mid field? Mind you Ledley didn't exactly cover himself in glory last night, maybe he would be more comfortable and not have to cover so much ground in a more central role?

Who would be the Wales manager eh?

8. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

ledley and vaughan were horse **** yesterday, god help us.

people like knocking ramsey saying he's gone backwards but he's miles better than any other centre mid we have (bar allen) and we will sorely miss him vs croatia.

coleman has to make do without key players for this match and i'm not expecting miracles. what i do expect though is work rate and decent retention of the ball........<ok>

9. swans-m

Just realised what I said, I meant James Collins in defence.. Or isit jack collins? Arghh always get them names mixed up!!

10. Ccfc4ever

Ccfc4ever Well-Known Member

Mind you Robeson Kane needs to be dropped