1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Your Hopes

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by Resurgam, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Southcoastoldgaffer

Southcoastoldgaffer Well-Known Member

Well hello everyone and hope you are all enjoying the Olympic Fest!? Amazing to see that we really do have extraordinary talent in these fair Isles.

But do we have it at Portman Road?! Some excellent summaries on here, so I am going to put my neck out and say if we get off to a good start...and run on with steady form to October...normally our recent nemesis in past years...I shall predict top 10 at least, and perhaps our usual sunny Spring sprint and into top 6. Much depends on our 'dodgier' players as has been said, like Chops. They all must have a better and more settled 2nd season.

I am as ever excited by the new lad...and still mourn for Gio!

Wishing you all another great season and let's keep our posts entertaining as possible!

I shall be out and about in Brittany but will of course fly the flag from there. I shall be changing my name to Breton Blue soon....

<ok>

2. Resurgam

Resurgam Top Analyst
    Staff Member

It seems that you might be going through a 'dodgy' patch at the moment, so I am genuinely interested in how your hopes or thoughts have changed, if indeed they have.

3. King_of_Portman_Rd

King_of_Portman_Rd Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Still the same for me, around the same group of teams, the likes of Derby, Barnsley, Watford etc. in the lower mid table category between 14th & 20th