1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

you were right

Discussion in 'Nottingham Forest' started by lifecheshirewhite, Nov 30, 2011.

1. lifecheshirewhite

Was it really only may this year that Forests tree hugging window licking morons infested Leeds 606 page.

Seem to remember,you all saying you will be in a different league to us soon.
    Well after watching us kick your but,I then took a look at the table,and yes it looks like your going down to another league.:emoticon-0116-evilg

2. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

please log in to view this image

Welcome to the Nottingham Forest board.

They are a bunch of spoil sports aren't they.

3. lifecheshirewhite

Strange that they all disappear when things go bad.Bit like the team no balls.<laugh>

4. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

<laugh> They've always been like that <ok>

I remember 2 seasons ago when they beat us 5-1 at the City ground, almost every Leicester fan stayed til the end, in the reverse fixture we beat them 3-0, after the 3rd goal 2/3rds of them left with 15 minutes to go. In fact I seem to remember our away end looking a lot like that picture.

They'll be seeing a lot more of that in League 1.

5. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Gonna be rotting in the third division with the lowly Sheffield teams and Notts County next season. <laugh>

All very, very amusing. Just like last season when George McCartney got Chris Cohen sent off for that horrendous tackle and Grayson illegally invaded the pitch and got away with it. <laugh> And we won 4 goals to 1. <laugh>

CLOUGH WAS A TWAT.

Only one Don Revie. :D

[NSFW]If this can't get a reaction, nothing can. Come on Forest fans.[/NSFW]

6. NFFCDel

NFFCDel Member

Ah come on guys wheres the love?

Only 19 games in, 27 to go, 9 points seperate us and lesta, granted the way things are going that may be more at the end of the season but i'd be more than happy with mid table obscurity at the end of the season for us after all 46 games are done. Escpecially after the mcclaren fiasco, I mean come on now, Boatang, George fukking Boatang FFS.

Leeds-18, seriously dude, seriously?

7. MarkoLUFC

MarkoLUFC Well-Known Member

He has a point. Want to try blame this one on the red card too?

If it makes you feel better, I think the gap between you and leicester won't be so big come the end of the season. They'll be down the bottom half too <laugh>

8. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

leeds lost at home the week before <doh> and you glorify yourselves because you beat the worse forest side in years....<laugh> leeds still nowhere near being a premiership club........not while papa smurf calls the shots...<ok>

9. leeds60

leeds60 Well-Known Member

What Leeds has got apart from a crooked chairman is stability thats what Forest need and the only way to get that is to stick together as we supporters have done despite BATES

10. lifecheshirewhite

like you know owt swans got 3pts off us,Norwich got 2,Qpr 0.not much hope for u then ay.
    Do you mean the Notts Forest,you only beat 3-1 over 2 legs.Thick tw-t.<laugh>