1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic You just won the euro lottery..

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Kempton, Dec 6, 2022.

1. East_Stand_Always

East_Stand_Always Active Member

I'd set up a charitable trust for students from Withernsea and the surrounding areas which need additional support in higher or further education removing the cost barrier. I was lucky enough to benefit from a bursary from the Nancie Reckitt Charity when I left school and went to college so repaying that good deed is an item on the bucket list. I'd also look to work with charities and local authorities across Yorkshire to develop affordable homes to rent or buy so that young people have somewhere to raise a family. All run by a charitable housing trust with money from sales reinvested in land we have acquired from local authorities. I'd also buy my local kids football team an all weather multisport pitch and some floodlights. They spend their winter hiring pitches at a school 4 miles away. Oh and have somewhere warm to go to in winter! Its freezing!

Kempton likes this.
  2. Ric Glasgow

Ric Glasgow Well-Known Member

I fear it may not fit through my 'inbox' and end up in my blue bin:emoticon-0100-smile

3. Evington

Evington Well-Known Member

4. The B&S Fanclub

The B&S Fanclub Well-Known Member

TBH I've always thought Nick Cage was a $hit actor, but to give him credit he wasn't bad in Dog Eat Dog, though Willem Dafoe was outrageously good.