1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Yesterday

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by LTF, Jan 22, 2012.

1. LTF

LTF Well-Known Member

Hey Lads and Lasses, I've noticed a couple of your supporters have been on the Newcastle forum today, I was at the game yesterday, have to admit it was one of my better experiences.
    Yes we lost, but I thoroughly enjoyed the whole Fulham experience.
    We travelled down by coach, we arrived with only a couple of hours to spare, rather than find a pub, we sat in a nice cafe (didn't take note of the name,sorry) it was opposite the Fulham Palace Rd Garden Centre, we ate drank and watched the Norwich game, in a lovely family atmosphere.

I loved Craven Cottage, and I hope it never changes the fact that you have a neutral section speaks volumes, good for you!

You were very quiet vocally, even when you took the lead, but I can't complain about my day at all, the staff, the supporters, the Fulham experience, totally how I want myself and my kids to enjoy football.

On a football note, you were rubbish first half and we .......................................were great! :emoticon-0148-yes:

2. FFC_Madness

FFC_Madness Well-Known Member

Glad that you had a good time. Craven Cottage is what Fulham is all about. And our fans are always sceptical, even when we are 2-3 up...

Good luck for the rest of the campaign.

3. toshchamberlainsmate

toshchamberlainsmate Well-Known Member

LTF - I'm pleased you had a (relatively) good day. Some away fans get it (understand), others just moan. Good luck to Newcastle - break up the big six monopoly! - whatever you do finish above livepool .

...........oh and Hi to Wolfie! - wasn't Wolfie Smith a Fulham supporter ?

POWER TO THE PEOPLE !!

4. LTF

LTF Well-Known Member

How bizarre. spent a lovely hour and a half or so dining next to a fellow Geordie and his grown up son, now residing (30 years) in Twickenham, the father more or less confirmed we would love Craven Cottage, and should also experience Emirates! As for you Tosh, you're residing in a splendid area! <ok>
    If I only get to one away game next year I hope it is Craven Cottage.

5. Cravingawin

Cravingawin Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time LTF. Good luck for the rest of the season to all NUFC fans. As an aside I really like Pardew, he's done really well and under a lot of pressure. Seems to won you all over?
    COYW