1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

yeovil town

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by atcham jack, Apr 2, 2013.

1. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

sadly they do not appear to have many fans on not 606, but aj has not inconsiderably warmed their boards up.

we fear no club. who are we? we are the shrews from shrewsbury town, the pride of shropshire. we shall make the ground move in yeovil, why?. because we are fracking great club.

er thats it1

2. greenhousmeadowman

greenhousmeadowman Well-Known Member

Yeovil are a very slick passing team who absolutely slaughtered us at the Meadow this year and I would be delighted if we come away with a point. Lets hope Eaves keeps his shooting boots on. It is nice to see us move up to 17th and put a bit of pressure on Preston and Carlisle who like us are not mathematically safe yet. I would like to see Goldson given another chance to see if he can make it in this league as he did OK yesterday alongside the impressive mambo.

3. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

i hope town get 3 points, especially if tom eaves can stay a few more games. i think he likes it at the meadow, wonder if bolton would sell or loan , so gt may make him a finished article.

4. greenhousmeadowman

greenhousmeadowman Well-Known Member

They would be unlikely to sell as they have just given him a long contract and , despite his rawness, he has real potential as a goalscorer. I would think he would start next season back at Bolton but we might be able to bring him back on loan if he did not make an impression in the first team squad.