1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Yellow - Red - Black

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by alwaysright, Aug 18, 2019.

1. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

I want to see different cards for different offences !
    I'm watching the Sheffield Utd v Crystal Palace game at the moment.
    There has been a few shocking 'tackles' by the Sheffield players ( in particular Baldock at No.2 ) He came in very late in one incident - which resulted in a minor scuffle - and both players receiving a yellow card.
    I feel that the reaction by the Palace player was caused by his 'fright' at nearly having his leg broken by Baldock - who only got a same yellow card.
    I appreciate that few of you will have sympathy for the Palace player - you'll say he shouldn't have reacted -but- who of us would NOT feel aggrieved if somebody wants to inflict GBH on us ?
    I think that there should be a 'grade' attached to the yellow card that is given for aggressive fouling - which can then be used to add extra games ban when the relevant number of bookings is achieved -- or a 'simple' grade ( out of 10 ) for different classification of bookable offences - and a 'totting up' procedure used to determine the point of ban ----------------------it really is a nonsense that a player can act like a thug - and receive the same punishment as another player wasting a bit of time.

2. brb

brb CR250

Like this sort of thing you mean...

Green card...time waster
    Yellow card...lower grade tackle
    Black card....nasty tackle
    Brown card...keeps hassling the ref and talking the poo poo
    Red card...very naughty boy and can make his way to the tunnel
    White card....player needs a stretcher
    White card with black cross...player just did a death roll
    Blue card....the ball has gone out of player and is heading sky bound
    White tissue with red blood spots...alwaysright has just lamped brb

Resurgam and alwaysright like this.
  3. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

brb - I think you meant ; Blue card for 'Hoofball ( all our players would be permanently suspended )
    Black Card - well I was thinking a new sort of punishment - Decapitation ! - especially for players like Grealish ( It'll stop me from having to look at a stupid haircut ) --- oh, hang on - I'm not allowed to extract urine in case any 'snowflake' is upset -- especially if the stupid haircut has cost him £100

Resurgam and brb like this.