1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Xpert Eleven Thread

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by BSG, Apr 2, 2012.

1. The Shouting Man

The Shouting Man Active Member

Have been in meetings with the chairman at The Shouting Boys... I've been promoted to director of football, but as he can't be bothered to find a suitable candidate to replace me, he has asked me to carry on managing the side as well...

2. Kentish Man

Kentish Man Member

A loss for the Badgers against Invicta? The new season is full of surprises already!

3. BSG

BSG Well-Known Member

I said they would be a good outfit... dodgey sending off didn't help though

4. Kentish Man

Kentish Man Member

Invicta (Away) are my next game. Dreading it!

5. BelfastBlue

BelfastBlue Member

wasn't much to worry about. cant have been the most exiting game of the season though eh!

incidently BSG - it looks like there could be a Belfast derby are the cards? who are these league 2 baggies?

6. Kentish Man

Kentish Man Member

All set up to be a corking season finale! Anyone of four teams can claim the title with Invicta in pole position:

please log in to view this image

BSG´s Boston Spa Badgers will host the Invicta knowing that a win can see them claim the league for the second consecutive season. Meanwhile the Kentishmen travel to bottom of the league Hoofball Utd hoping that they win the game AND BSB FC do them a favour by taking at least a point in their game. Outsiders Readers United face a final home game to Hoadie_Boi´s Whelpdale and Lees needing a convincing win to claim first or second prize.

Congratulations to The Shouting Boys and Manchester Gill, who have secured promotion from their respective leagues ahead of the last day of the season.

Comisserations to Great Odins Raven and East Action Rangers who finish in last places. GOR could escape with an 8 or 9 nil victory - without a goal in the whole season however this would be a mamoth acheiving!

7. Kedwell's Penalty Coach

I must praise the efforts of my lads who were outstanding all season. To go up with only 1 game (so far) where points were dropped and to restrict the majority of opposition to no shots on goal speaks wonders about the defence. League 1 better watch out for my deadly strike force who scored 20+ between them.

Good luck to all who still have something to play for!

8. BelfastBlue

BelfastBlue Member

hats off to Shouting boys for retaining the cup.

9. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

At least my team gave the Div 2 champions a good spanking on the last day and nearly trebelled your goals against column! but I guess you were resting your players for this game eh? <laugh>

Udon City for the Div 2 title next year following an excellent season finishing just 1 point behind Manchester Gill <ok>

10. brb

brb Guest

am I lower league yet?

11. Kedwell's Penalty Coach

My players were already thinking about their holidays. Good luck next season Thai <cheers>

12. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

Cheers buddy, I will try and join you in the top flight asap <ok>

13. BSG

BSG Well-Known Member

Morning all, things at work have been a little hetic so I have neglected the league, but I shall start the third season tonight with an aim of starting the first games next weekend.