1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Xpert Eleven - Any players out there?

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by Don Cortese, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Don Cortese

Don Cortese Member

Xpert is a quality football management game, online and free.

Its all make believe, and you have one or two games a week, can buy and sell players, form train them, do press releases etc

Been playing it a while now and its top banter.

Anyone fancy getting involved in a league? - http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=283548

2. AshSaint50

AshSaint50 Member

Won't be anything near as good as trophy manager. Best free manager game on the web

3. Joe!

Joe! Well-Known Member

Been on Hattrick for about 5 years now, and my team is finally getting good. It really does require a hell of a lot of patience. I'll give this a try as well.

Right, I've applied to join the NOT606 league!

4. Beef

Beef Well-Known Member

I use to be into soccermanager.com, really good online footy league. But I got bored after winning the league with Sunderland about 6 times in a row. Played it for about 6yrs, had De Gea, Hummels, Sakho, Messi ,Neymar, Bale, Fabregas etc and from buying youngsters then selling when their stats increased about a billion in the bank.

5. tomw24

tomw24 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I'm still on that. I've got a Chelsea that I've had for years, got Aguero, Alonso, Schweinsteiger, Navas, Balotelli, Vermaelen, Marchisio, Javi Martinez, Walker, Varane, Muller. Some of the deals that I have done have turned out to be epic! I signed Aguero for Anelka and Diego Capel ages ago and that's turned out very nicely! I also got Chamberlain added to the database when he was still at Saints and managed to sign him when he was very low rated (cost me 10k!)

6. Beef

Beef Well-Known Member

Same I had over 60 youngsters, but got bored in the end.