1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League Wycombe Wanderers Vs Gillingham - patchy70 prediction league 2021/2022

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by patchy70, Oct 2, 2021.

1. itstimupnorth

itstimupnorth Well-Known Member

Congratulations to Gills for hanging on for 83 minutes for a valiant 2-0 defeat and earning me 6 points <applause><applause>

And just in case anyone might wonder - I owe Vadaine Oliver nothing :cheesy::cheesy:

brb likes this.
  2. WINDYROG

WINDYROG Well-Known Member

I agree that Gills are, in many ways, lucky to have Evans in the managerial role. The problem seems to be that in terms of investment, the cupboards are bare. He's pretty good with the housekeeping but there appears that there is nothing in the bank to improve matters.
    I've followed the Kent on line live reporting this afternoon and also the BBC. Gills pretty much matched Wycombe on the stats front for the game.......but to go 2-0 down after 7 minutes is catastrophic. I just don't understand how the Gills can get caught out so early most games.

brb likes this.
  3. brb

brb CR250

Shame Wycombe didn't score one more goal for me. :cheesy:

4. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

Who gives a **** ?
    The answer would produce less excrement than on show today !.. I don't know how much more I can take... FFFffFFullbacks ! - WHAT FFFffFFullbacks ? - You could have driven both supporters coaches AND the team coach down our flanks.

Our current team simply is not good enough - and I'll be extremely surprised if we don't get relegated.

Our tactics don't help... Why does Evans persist with BOTH Oliver AND Akinde ? .... What has Kelman done wrong?.. Why didn't Evans use Kelman or Sithole for (at least) the last 15-20 ?? - THAT annoyed me more than most today.... surely Evans could see we had no impact 'upfront'.

I have a (cynical) theory -- I believe that Evans couldn't care less ( or give a **** ) as to what happens to The Gills (( even less than Scally.)) Evans knows he won't get any money to improve the squad.... Evans will not be our manager next season / year / month !

Scally won't give a **** about the 'Scally Out' banner at Wycombe - (( watch out for it next Saturday )). Scally WILL create his own banner ( which he'll do on the cheap ) - it will say; '' bolox2uall '' ( he won't pay for 'upper case' or for spacing ). He'll introduce a different game - called ' Guess how many houses and flats you can fit into Priestfield ?.................. and I'm beginning to feel as if I couldn't care less / give a ****.

brb likes this.
  5. brb

brb CR250

I said before January last season what the problem was, and this season it's come back to bite us again. Oliver and Akinde don't work - you've already said it yourself, but Evans chooses to leave Kelman out. Add to that we no longer have Jordan Graham.

This really isn't difficult to fix.

At the moment, we are just staring at us being relegated, but we are better than that, the team is better than that, the manager is better than that.

alwaysright likes this.
  6. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

And for 'theory' No.2.........
    All Gills fans can remember when we used to greet Evans to Priestfield with the chant ; ''You fat W*****''....... If any of us were so warmly welcomed, I would defy any of us not to harbour a 'grudge' - and maybe vow to make us 'pay' for such vitriolic outpouring of hate....
    Could it be that Evans has been hatching a plan to send The Gills into League 2 (( and possibly follow Southend into oblivion ?)), to reward the fans who were so 'unkind' to him in the past ( and there were a few voices being raised against Evans, as well as Scally, yesterday afternoon. )......... it's just a theory !

brb likes this.
  7. brb

brb CR250

That's not Evans mate, that's called Karma and to think we've Sunderland next, we are going to get absolutely slaughtered.

alwaysright likes this.
  8. gioblues

gioblues Well-Known Member

Could of done with Ogivile now and Jackson<doh>