1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Wycombe v Shrewsbury

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by Matster, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Probably this'll be my longest away trip this season but will be good to make a trip to Wycombe for the first time.

We both need a win from this to help secure auto promotion.

Town have stumbled slightly in the last few games since losing a few key players. Hopefully Mangan and Lawrence might he on the bench come Saturday. There is also the possibility of a new player coming in and that's being announced tomorrow.

Wycombe have lost Matt Mclure to a stupid red card. Hopefully they have more of an off day than town do and we can take three points.

Stick your thoughts below, and AJ if you can add you stars from B&A , it'd be most welcome.

Floreat Salopia.

2. greenhousmeadowman

greenhousmeadowman Well-Known Member

This is a tough one and I cannot see our current defence keeping a clean sheet. Lets hope Lawrence starts to galvanise our midfield into playing a bit more football and I do not think we should start with a Collins - Barnett combination until they learn to play off each other. Ever the optimist I go for a 1-1 draw.

3. Hounded Out By Morons

Hounded Out By Morons Well-Known Member

Less worried about this than Morecambe and Portsmouth away. A draw will be a bonus.

4. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Yes lets hope our defence gets a clean sheet today, good basis for some points! I'm guessing the new lad Sharpe will be on the bench too.