1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wow, its lonely in here, its dark outside and there are wolves!

Discussion in 'Aberdeen' started by Highland Gunner, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Psychosomatic

Psychosomatic Well-Known Member

Sensation. An actual sheep.

Hello, West Coast Don, nice to see you stick your head round the door.

"Seems like the old guard have all just disappeared...." Hmm. I wonder why that happened? Slightly bizarre. It's definitely very quiet here in the Aberdeen forum, though, you're right, but the site itself is pretty good. I think most of the fans of the Scottish teams tend to hang around General Chat, causing varying degrees of chaos. (Leave your morals by the door, incidentally, if you ever venture into that place - makes the experience more enjoyable.)

I can only really say that this site - with its light-handed moderation - is by far the best I've seen. I've not yet looked at Ja606, right enough, but have heard that the moderation is BBC-esque in its utter, utter joylessness. I could be wrong.

If you stick around, nice one. If not, good luck wherever you may pitch your tent.

2. The Raging Oxter

The Raging Oxter Well-Known Member

ja606 is awful.

I had a look on there earlier and found a thread about what you were allowed to be say on ja606 which then turned into a decent football discussion. Went to have a look at it a bit later and it had been removed.

Honestly, it was that tame the idiot Mods at the BBC wouldn't have taken it down.

3. Highland Gunner

Just popped over to ja606, yeah you aint missing much

4. west coast don

west coast don New Member

I've had a look at general chat - seems like a very tame version of /b/. Not much chance of a football discussion breaking out there. I also seem to be the only non-old firm fan on ja606. Guess I'll have to keep looking.