1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Would you Take Wellens in part exchange for Sharp?

Discussion in 'Doncaster' started by Running Fox, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Running Fox

Running Fox Member

Hi Guys Leicester fan in peace. This is not a wind up but with Pearson after Sharpe and Wellens being out of favour with the Leicester fans, would you guys take him on loan or as part of a deal to bring Sharp to the KP? He was our player of the season last year but at the moment he can do nothing right in the fans eyes.Anyway best of luck for the rest of the season.I really think you will be ok.

2. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

NO Wellens is still quality and one of the best midfielders in the league but he is off form. Just because someone is off form doesnt mean they should be cast off as not good enough

Form is temporary, class is permanent

3. Extra Time Spike

Your offer has been turned down for Billy and we've got better than Wellens coming in for wages of £2k pw so I don't think so.

Proud_Fox you were one of those taking the piss because I said we'd win the game against you 2-1. It seems that it is you lot that don't know much about football. Maybe you lot of pompous arseholes should wind your necks in until you get a team instead of a lot of misfits that just play for themselves.

As I said when you were all bragging in the summer about what you had spent, you can't buy your way out of this league. The biggest spenders each year don't get anywhere, look at Forest, Ipswich, Middlesbrough and now Leicester, none of the others did it and neither will you.

Happy new year to you.

4. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

Yes we have misfits at the minute but Nigel is getting rid of them, we will sort our problems out

Donny are taking on tons of misfits. I always liked Donny under SOD as he played football the proper way and did a fantastic job for you but where has his legacy gone. Its being ruined by an agent using you as a shop window for misfits and hoping someone takes them on

5. FILEYseadog

FILEYseadog Well-Known Member

I was surprised donny only won 2-1 v LcFc with LcFc being so ****e ...don't flog em anyone and don't take any of there rejects :)