1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Would you rather?

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by oneforthebristolcity, Feb 14, 2019.

1. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

I’ll be watching Sunday’s game in The Swan, Benalmádena if anyone fancies joining me?

2. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

You’re lucky. My Grandaughter arranged a play date with my cousin’s son, since Christmas.
    And Sod’s law that when my wife and cousin found an available date that suits us and the rest of the family it falls on exactly the the same time as kick off. We didn’t have the heart to cancel when we found out we play this Sunday.
    So I will be following the game on Twitter in Jump. And if you’ve ever been to Jump you will understand that it’s so noisy that I’ve no chance of following it.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    bcfcredandwhite likes this.
  3. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Good news, with EE I’m eligible for free BT sports for three months so I can now watch City v Wolves surrounded by loads of screaming kids.
    Also with Newport being my place of birth I’m able to watch the Port take on Man City. I’ve grown up not showing any interest in them but today only I am amber and hoping they pull off one of the biggest cup upsets in the history of FA Cup.

bcfcredandwhite likes this.
  4. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

Actually bought a mug from their shop in the Port this morning, had my City coat in my hand , if anybody noticed they didn’t say anything.

RedorDead likes this.
  5. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for Semenyo - prevented from playing in the game of his life - and not featuring for us either. He must be spitting feathers.