1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Would Three More Points See Us Safe?

Discussion in 'Doncaster' started by Dave Sargeant, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Dave Sargeant

Dave Sargeant Member

I have us to face defeat on Saturday at Hull, to beat Palace and to get three points from the other three games. These results would, I am certain, make us safe. Would only three points from the remainig five matches give us safety?

To overtake Rovers the bottom three have to win three out of five and I am not certain that they can do this. I think forty eight points, perhaps less would see us alright. Hope we can get all our injured players fit for next season. Thoughts.

2. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Are you really playing that badly?

We've been brilliant on the road, but poor at home, but we need to change that on Saturday and we'll really be going for it.

We finished with a very attacking side against Swansea and they should have won, so we're hoping we start with the side that finished the game on Tuesday(we've been playing too defensively at home, hence our poor record).

Any idea how many you're bringing?

3. Dave Sargeant

Dave Sargeant Member

No as I live in Maidstone and can only get to London area matches but we do have a good away following. Are we playing that badly? According to reports we are a 1st half team. We have had about forteen injured at the same time though some are on their way back.

4. TigerReece

TigerReece Member

Are you coming to the game on saturday Dave Sargeant and whats your prediction?

5. Dave Sargeant

Dave Sargeant Member

I live in Maidstone so am unable to come to the game. We also have our grandaughter with us for a few days. I have Hull to win Tiger. Hope I am wrong.

6. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Hull City 0-2 Doncaster Rovers

7. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

City 2 - 0 Donny

8. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

it the team play without nerves & the crowd support them for more than 10 minutes, we should have too much quality.. should is a big word but I'm optimistic we can turn our home form round in the nick of time.. Donny should be safe too..

9. Dave Sargeant

Dave Sargeant Member

Tiger, not been on much for a couple of days, family. A good win for City, could make top six, well done. We are in trouble and need a win against Palace. Think we will be safe but it will be close.