Woking

Discussion in 'Non-League' started by Stan, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

That guy who does the tannoy announcements is funny.

2. brb

brb Crown Prince of Idiots

Just had a look at the National League South table, see your lads are 2nd. How many get auto promotion from that league?

Hard to believe Torquay are down there. Dartford is not too far from the Gills either.

3. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Only one automatic promotion spot, then 6 play off places. Two horse race now that Billericay have imploded. They’ve done well to keep going over Xmas as there’ve been a few games to catch up on due to FA Cup exploits. Still have two games in hand on Torquay. Hopefully we can hold on to Edser who is a Forest player. Midfield fulcrum.

4. brb

brb Crown Prince of Idiots

Yeah i saw you had a couple of games in hand and Torquay have still got to come to your place. Was just looking at your players, i'm sure i remember seeing your Jake Hyde, probably at Barnet.

5. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

He’s decent Jake, sometimes a little too greedy in front of goal. He got a nice assist yesterday. @Looney Leftie rated him at Barnet. We also have Harry Taylor, who’s looked solid and composed, on loan from Barnet and the keeper Craig Ross is ex-Barnet. Most of the rest of the first XI are ex-Hampton players who the manager brought with him. They must hate Dowse!

Looney Leftie and brb like this.