1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

With Sunderland losing

Discussion in 'Stoke City' started by rotterthepotter, Mar 31, 2014.

1. rotterthepotter

rotterthepotter Active Member

I think that's the bottom 3 done and dusted I wanted a draw tonight as I would like see west grim go down. But it's fulham, Cardiff and Sunderland for me now. Let's hope not though and odemwingie bangs in the winner to send the baggies down last game of the season.

2. Smithers

Smithers Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I think your right mate, and I think this weekend will be the last opportunity for mist of the teams. Cardiff at home to CP being the big one, but Norwich & WB is the other with Fulham away to the inconsistent Villa. A Cardiff and Fulham win with a Norwich draw would liven things up down there! That would leave it looking very tight.

3. rotterthepotter

rotterthepotter Active Member

Yes Smithers massive games. Norwich last 4 games are a nightmare so they need another win. I think Pulis will keep palace up and I know they will be delighted it remains to be seen though if they can endure the capped ones tactics beyond the next few seasons! West grim well I hope they go but I think they will sneak another season but under that manager pepe de pew if they keep him are certainties next season. But hay o Smithers can we catch Newcastle I firmly believe we can.

4. Smithers

Forum Moderator

I hope so mate and there is no reason we cant!

5. jowlermonkey

jowlermonkey Well-Known Member

Don't we have to play the magpies at our place that could bring us three points closer.

6. ProudPotter

ProudPotter Well-Known Member

In 2 weeks time JM (next home game) and I will be there. Sweet revenge I hope for the Boxing Day battering. Hope Martin Atkinson isn't the referee!!

7. jowlermonkey

jowlermonkey Well-Known Member

Looks like they have some tough games to come so we have a chance of catching them if we play well.

8. Smithers

Forum Moderator

We have every chance and it would be great to end the season on high - unlike previous years.

9. Smithers

Forum Moderator

It seems TP has issues already! Maybe a bit disappointed that there is no unlimited cheque book?

"Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis has played down rumours of a rift with chairman Steve Parish after claims that they disagreed over the club's transfer policy."

10. nickyb

nickyb Well-Known Member

That's an old rumour, it appears that during the last weeks of the last transfer window Parish eas on hols in Barbados.
    Further, Pulis was not allowed to buy Whelan!!!