1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Will you be going to the KCOM next season, City fans?

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by originallambrettaman, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

I don’t believe he wrote that, Kempton, but he wrote what he wrote and used the 96 as a comparison, which was wrong and unnecessary. You’ve brought it up again, why?

2. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

Because I got busy with **** and forgot to reply to Tom's ridiculous posts on the matter.

3. tigerscanada

tigerscanada Well-Known Member

Hardly surprises me. I read the thread. Saw the words. Different conclusions drawn without questions being asked.

4. look_back_in_amber

look_back_in_amber Well-Known Member

I fully expect that you could change the posters name on this post, along with their last game, and it could apply to many thousand City fans, including many posters on here, certainly myself. It's a great post but sad at the same time, sad because it makes it so clear that the Allam's are obviously so ****ing stupid that they totally disregard, and care nothing, for the damage that they're doing to the the club.

Just **** off Allam's, you pathetic dispicable family of poisonous cretins.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  5. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

I've kept out of all this, because even I'm tired of hearing my drum, but I said at the time, the writing was on the wall when they saw the lack of fuss (to say the least) over the evictions.

6. Gone For A Walk

Gone For A Walk Well-Known Member

Too right. The old mans name should be included aswell

balkan tiger and Godrevy Buoy like this.
  7. zobbit

zobbit New Member

I cancelled my membership today. Gave them a list of reasons why too. Received a 'cut & pasted' reply which made a point of telling me that my last payment will be collected on 1 June 2018. The last straw is the need to carry photographic ID

I don't live in a Police state and don't see why I should carry photographic ID. I have a photo driving licence and a passport but many supporters might not. What are they supposed to do? Furthermore there are times when I can't make a home match. I used to let a friend or work colleague have my seat but I can't anymore. Stuff 'em; I'll use the money to go to more away games.

8. Gone For A Walk

Gone For A Walk Well-Known Member

Im becoming increasingly convinced that 'our' club is now totally ****ed until we get new owners. Attendaces next season will be horrendous. What the Allams are doing to fans makes no sense whatsoever.

9. over18and legal

over18and legal Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more :emoticon-0150-hands

10. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

Gone For A Walk likes this.

11. John Ex Aberdeen now E.R.

John Ex Aberdeen now E.R. Well-Known Member

I have always felt from the beginning of their tenure might end badly, as I have a lot of dealings with Egyptian through my business life, and the way they have operated has turned out how I feared, but in the beginning, I was prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt.

When this name change issue came up I was undecided whether to stop going or not, but decided, because of my age, that they weren't going to deprive me of watching my teams, which started in 1958.

I have now cancelled my membership for next season, as their games with these ballots and the like are the last straw, they are treating loyal fans like idiots, and enough is enough. Like you I just do not feel I can pay them any more of my money. I only hope that they are gone sooner rather than later, as I would like to see my team play again in an atmosphere that is enjoyable before my time on this earth is at an end.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  12. Girt Bucket

Girt Bucket Well-Known Member

Just the very concrete idea of funding myself £600+ to attend the season , sends a shiver down my spine. Yes I work , but that is 1 big financial gulch.

nbetiger likes this.
  13. balkan tiger

balkan tiger Well-Known Member

You're probably right there, many supporters were not concerned that the "hooligan element" were being moved (at short notice) off screen and out of hear shot on the telly. "It is his club after all, if you don't like buy the club it's up for sale you know" and all the rest.

DMD and nbetiger like this.
  14. nbetiger

nbetiger Well-Known Member

Will decide in the next few weeks

15. Leon T Trout AFC

Leon T Trout AFC Well-Known Member

I stopped in May, 2016.

It was a culmination of attrocities - I can’t be arsed to detail as it’s all been said before but it meant that I couldn't square it with my own conscience anymore.

For me, the boycott means home and away though so unless the Allams have a a hugely unlikely volte face – then I won’t be going at all, again.

I’ve never been to watch/support another club and never could see me doing so – despite living near other teams in the past.

I’ll always be a City fan.

16. desfrog

desfrog Well-Known Member

Anyone no how to set up a poll..... will you be renewing your membership next season

nbetiger likes this.
  17. look_back_in_amber

look_back_in_amber Well-Known Member

You'd need more options than that, many us have never joined that ****ty scheme.

Kempton likes this.
  18. Chilton's Hundreds

Chilton's Hundreds Well-Known Member

Great post.

Just out of interest what specifically was said at that earlier meeting to raise your concerns ?

19. Edelman

Edelman Well-Known Member

Not a cat in hells!!!
    If rather go shopping than give them money

Bergerac28 likes this.
  20. Tentotwo

Tentotwo Well-Known Member

If we go down yes,if we stay up yes. If the club is sold yes,if the club remains over priced yes,if the manager gets f'kall to spend yes,if Hernandez is sold yes. If the crowds dwindle to what they use to be at fer ark yes.

Get it,got it..good.

TwoWrights and howdentiger like this.