1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wilfried Zaha & Yannick Bolasie...

Discussion in 'Crystal Palace' started by Franco5, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Franco5

Franco5 Well-Known Member

Morning ladies, Charlton fan in peace...

Let’s get one thing straight… We were very poor indeed on Friday night; on the rare occasions we got it down and played you couldn’t live with us. Sadly we cut our own throats by not playing to our strengths and keeping it on the deck.

IMO your wide men Zaha & Bolasie were the difference and won you the game. Two genuine wide men with pace and trickery in abundance hell bent on attacking their fullback. Great stuff… for me there’s no better sight in football than a quick tricky winger terrorising a fullback… although, not so enjoyable when it’s the fullback at my beloved club that’s getting a new hole ripped for himself…!!

I've never laid eyes on Zaha before but I know he’s highly rated and now I can see why. He looked mustard on Friday night. Two good feet, a lovely turn of pace and great balance, everything you need to be a top class wide man. I do however feel that he’d have had more of a difficult night had our LB not been carried off after 15 mins.

I reckon the sky above Selhurst will be blacker than usual come January, with the number of circling vultures waiting to get their teeth into him.

Anyway… be unlucky and I hope we’re able to return the favour at your cesspit of a gaff in February…

2. Bright_Wright

Bright_Wright Member

You were piss poor for 91 mins, then came alive for the last 3 mins!!!

Zaha tore your defence a new arse. The boy will be going nowhere in Jan, we already turned offers down in summer in region of £4m+, he is also contracted for 5 years, so someone would have to offer serious dough to see him go anywhere.

the travelling 3000+ red & blue army were immense, and I cannot wait for the return match, maybe you lot will turn up???

Sha la la la la la la la la sha la la la la la la la sha la la la la la la la la, who the **** is laughing now..........................

<party> <party> <party>

3. Q

Q Well-Known Member

Zaha is a class act

4. Q

Q Well-Known Member

How much will he go for?

5. Q

Q Well-Known Member

I reckon £7m

6. Danger Fox

Danger Fox New Member

I've read Man City have showed an interest in him - You probably will get big bucks, but if they want him they'll probably get him

7. Pete Doherty

Pete Doherty New Member

Zaha is the most overrated player I've ever seen.

One dimensional and has limited technical ability. He's the new Walcott - a bit of pace and everyone thinks he's great.

If you get £5m you should bite their hands off.

8. Miketyson2007

Miketyson2007 Well-Known Member

We will be there in 6 days time don't worry about that