1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Why is Rio bonfire song racist?

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by CFC: Champs £launderx17, Mar 28, 2013.

1. angelordevil

angelordevil Member

I'm always saying this, I'm sick of people saying all these celebs, footballers etc are role models , no they're not they are just people doing their job, and a lot of the time they have no morals at all . My kids and grandkiddies have had this drilled into them from an early age.

2. angelordevil

angelordevil Member

PMSL touche

3. The artist JerryChristmas

The artist JerryChristmas "Massive old member"

Fancy seeing you here NOF...got any answers for me from the other night yet? You've had long enough to consult the moral compass and formulate an appropriate response <ok>

4. Bucks Blue

Bucks Blue Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I haven't been following this thread that much tbh but my views is that in no way was it meant in a racist manner. Not a chance. Just the fact that he opted out of the squad which England fans were annoyed at. Also, United fans use that song all the time about the scousers and City so Rio can't farking talk!

5. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

He got a longer ban because on no verifiable evidence at all the FA took testimony of proven 'unreliable' witness that Suarez had said the word negro 7 times (after Evra had initially said it was nigger 10 times, and Ferguson had told him to say it was 5 times) even though the only evidence they had was Suarez's own statement that he'd said negro once without any intent to cause offence, and Evra telling Suarez - in Spanish - to **** his whore of a sister (which, apprently, is not racist or offensive but an 'exclaimation', like your average Frenchman says when he catches his knee on the coffee table or suchlike).

6. King Ossie64

King Ossie64 Well-Known Member

Allegedly son Allegedly look up the verdict of the court. <ok>

7. rickd

rickd New Member

Will go back to my original point. We all forgive (or just ignore) our own players their discrepancies while we're all to happy to use those of other teams' players as forms of abuse. 99% of the time it's nothing to do with race, morals or whatever else - it's purely down to blind loyalty. Whether that's correct is another question. Probably not, but let's not dress it up as anything else. Terry is a kn0b, Ferdinand is a kn0b and yes, Luis Suarez probably acts like one too (although I still can't bring myself to say he IS one). See, blind loyalty!

And who is NOF??