1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Who will Rodgers actually want out...

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by rasenimp, Jul 31, 2012.

1. rasenimp

rasenimp Member

Talk about Agger going (unlikely for me, despite averaging only 17 appearances over 6 years). Kuyt and Maxihave obviously both gone to pastures new to play first team football, and Bellamy will possibly follow for similar reasons. But who is likely to be shipped out as they don't fit BR's system? Downing (Fulham, Dempsey link?), Cole? Of course Andy...

http://blog.oddslife.com/2012/07/a-passing-revolution-at-anfield-rodgers-dilemmas/

2. Flappy Flanagan (JK)

Flappy Flanagan (JK) Well-Known Member

I dont think any one will be shipped out because they dont fit. Not this summer at least.

Kuyt and Maxi would have gone any way, Agger just has other clubs sniffing around, Rogers has actually said Downing is in his plans, for Cole and Auilani it just depends on whether they will get games as if they dont it would be a strain on the wage bill if they stay. Rogers has defended Carroll now, the press are just trying to twist things.

3. <yikes>...<whistle>

PS - I think you mean 17 appearances per season in six years <ok>

4. I know this is rather picky pal but I notice it on everyone one of your comments.

It is not 'Rogers', it is 'Rodgers'...<ok>

PS - unless you are doing intentionally to aggravate people in which case, well done sir, you have succeeded <laugh>

5. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

As much as I like new members on the site, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't use it as a base to launch your own blog. If you wish for people to see a blog, then use the site's blog function.

6. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

I went to get an autograph from Rodgers whilst he was taking a shower once...he told me he wanted me to get out IMMEDIATELY. Just so long the players don't interrupt him in the shower he shouldn't want them out. <ok>

7. Lucaaas

Lucaaas Well-Known Member

<laugh> Sounds like a very unreasonable person.

8. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

He must not know of the warm banana or slippery cucumber. <ok>