1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Who are bigger: Fulham or QPR

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by CFC: Champs £launderx17, Jul 30, 2012.

1. CFC: Champs £launderx17

It's just my opinion. If it gets to you that much, ignore it.

You Rrrrrs take yourself so seriously now that you are a boutique club

2. NORTHOLT

NORTHOLT Active Member

Doesn't get me at all BlueZzzz, and I wouldn't dream of ignoring, I'm interested to see if you can get any duller! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. CFC: Champs £launderx17

It is a fair point. Literal but accurate.

4. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Debate update: Qpr took 275 fans for Harry's first game in charge to the SoL, the worst Prem showing at the Sol for three years

5. THFC6061

THFC6061 Well-Known Member

As I neutral, I'd have to say Fulham are the bigger club, even though I've got a very soft spot for QPR.

Although QPR have actually spent a greater percentage of their Football League history as a Top Flight club than Fulham have...

Club League History Summary 1888-89 to 2012-13

6. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Apart from this me right now, no Fulham fan has posted on this thread since the middle of September. If Chelsea, Spurs and QPR fans want to keep it going, please could you do so on one of your club boards? Our lack of contributions to it shows that we really aren't interested. If we had a mod, we'd just lock the thread or remove it but we don't so we can't. Can the rest of you please just go away or talk about something interesting?

7. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Can you not ask a super mod to lock it?

8. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Well it was 375 firstly which I struggle to believe is less than Fulham, Bolton or Wigan have taken there in recent years, particularly if they've played there on a Tuesday night in November having not won all season.

9. Bidley

Bidley Well-Known Member

Can you splutter excuses and struggle to believe whatever somewhere else, please?

10. Bwood_Ranger

No, no I cannot. If a Chelsea wum wants to start a debate on your board and you don't like people discussing it then get it locked. Even better, ignore it.

11. Bandit

Bandit Active Member

Only turn up to games when you're winning then?

12. Bwood_Ranger

Personally form isn't a major determinate in my decision to attend games or not but across all fanbases it makes a pretty major difference, particularly for away games which require taking at least half a day off work. Were it on a Saturday I'd have been there and if we were really flying I'd have been tempted to take the day off and travel up but a combination of being employed, atrocious form and the stadium being one I've been to previously meant I made a more sensible decision. Still, 375 is a fair turnout for a Tuesday night in Sunderland regardless of form for a club of our size. Without wishing to wum, I'd hazard a guess it's about 175 more than you would take having had a far better season.

13. Bandit

Bandit Active Member

Really don't want to be drawn into an attendances discussion, it's tedious and only ends in a draw. You also had the 'uplifting' 'Arry appointment to lift spirits to counter any negative emotions. Surely the place would have been bouncing? Hughes out and 'Arry the saviour in? Out with poor tactics and wrong player selections after all. Hughes out was what you all wanted and from the looks of it, 'Arry seems to be an appointment which the majority wanted. Failing to sell out an away allocation to Sunderland on a cold Tuesday evening is by no means shameful, but from what I remember, QPR failed to sell out their away allocation to Chelsea last season? I would say that's a different kettle of fish.

14. Bwood_Ranger

That didn't happen. Our biggest fan will be back at some point to tell you that we all left at 3-0 but that didn't happen either.

As for Redknapp, if it was done a couple of weeks earlier it probably would have had an effect on the turnout.

15. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I can't speak for QPR as I wasn't there but Fulham definitely sold out their allocation at SB in the league game last year and I'm quite sure QPR did as well.

Lets leave it at that lads, you've already fallen into LF's trap <laugh>