1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Which clubs supported Leeds during 15 points deduction decision?

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by LeeUtd, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

I remember those dark days too. But I don't remember fans apologising for their boards not backing us. I do remember a load of them positively enjoying it, & effectively endorsing their clubs actions. I won't forget. And I won't care if they become history. They should have learned from our predicament. They didn't. They knew the penalties, and they enjoyed it when we were hit with those same penalties. Nope, they can crash & burn.

As for the fans, they can re-form their team as an amateur team & follow them. Didn't scum fans do something similar when they weren't happy with what what going on in scumland? Personally, I would have followed an amateur Leeds United. It's all about my club for me - not who they play or what league they play in.

Sorry if I'm being harsh, but they watched us suffer. And were thrilled to bits.

2. davy

davy Well-Known Member

Hard to argue with that WJ.

Fans are fans, you'll never get a consensus and maybe the @ssholes are more vociferous at times.

But we should equally remember those clubs who didn't kick us when we were down, so we can offer reciprocal support in future if necessary. <ok>

Whitejock likes this.
  3. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

One club who supported us I feel sorry for are Darlington, poor bastards.

davy and Whitejock like this.
  4. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

**** them all. <ok>

5. NostradEmus

NostradEmus Firpo is Shit

I understand that too. Personally I came across loads of fans including Man Utd, Chelsea, that although give me a bit of friendly banter always ended with a genuine hope and belief that the club would bounce back.

They still laughed though, the bastards!

Whitejock likes this.