1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What's our best 11?

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Gastronomic, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Gastronomic

Gastronomic Well-Known Member

DC won't be sacked. Trollope shouldn't have been sacked. History shows that you just need to stick by a good manager when things aren't going well.

2. years ago

years ago Active Member

my point is that the lack of spending is most likely lack of money, this point must be well known to our manager. therefore his complaint about lack of support is
    not doing himself any good , in fact it creates more of an issue which should be kept private between the board and him. If then nothing happens tt allieviate the
    situation then it is not far for him to go between the Mem and Parkway station. I dont want this to happen but as I said, Daryll seems to be digging the hole
    PS our recent big sells are not having a good season at their current clubs.To compare Rover and city financially is chalk and cheese,City is owned and run by someone in the top 100 pf uks richest, whereas I have no idea where Rover owner is in the rich list.City had the land to develop although they face a parking problem in the future.They have a good strong planning department for I am sure they would not have got the first plan through let alone the new extension next to LA golf course if it had been bristol rovers applying

3. Gastronomic

In a couple of months we'll all be looking up with optimism and we'll have forgotten all this.

old timer likes this.
  4. Gastronomic

I hope Jakubiak starts a few games now, because he's scored in his last two games and obviously has a bit of form. If he does, this might spur some of the other strikers to move up a level.

5. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

DC is probably start Nichols again instead.

6. Delsy

Delsy Active Member

Well if that's the case and Parkway Station being closed and all that then I'll buy him a ticket from BTM......

7. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

Who will you buy the ticket for Delsy DC or Nicholls