1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What will you do?

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by ManFeelings, Apr 28, 2013.

1. ManFeelings

ManFeelings Member

Now that an uneventful kinda season in L1 is no more, what will you guys occupy yourselves with on Saturdays for the months ahead? Rare to be finished this early.

I'd best be getting down to some serious music practice if I want to make it as a banjo twiddling maniac. Not all work no play though. Hopefully getting some golf lessons in to complete the transformation into couch potato, and, on an ever so slightly more active note i'm skydiving again next month (hopefully) as birthday present.

You motley crew?

2. Hounded Out By Morons

Hounded Out By Morons Well-Known Member

Looking forward to the Ashes. Been to 32 of the 46 league games this season, so it will be difficult to know what to do with Saturdays. Maybe a pre-season friendly tour to Scotland would not go amiss.

3. Lenny

Lenny Well-Known Member

The Ashes will be good. For the next few weeks, I'll probably balance out doing college work with watching some Premiership stuff, and then the Tennis starts with Roland Garros and Wimbledon always worth a watch. One of the Saturdays is my birthday, the following one is when I'm off to Scotland for T in the Park and I'm off to Northern France for a fortnight not long after that. Then I shall return, catch up on some sleep, do my Summer work for College and preoccupy myself with University researching and open day visits. After all that, I'm expecting it to be the start of the new season, it usually is around mid/early August.