1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What Next?

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by rockymountainlion, Aug 10, 2011.

1. rockymountainlion

So in the last few months the Airbourne division successfully had their first flight and last night our super crime fighting team was formed, Its like a hybrid of the A Team meets the United Nations <laugh> So I was wondering what else can we sort out, it seems nothing is impossible.

World Famine?
    Global economic meltdown?
    Englands Football team?

Obviously just a little joke, BUT it does go to show what is possible if the decent people of the world get their heads together, and I can imagine quite a satisfying feeling giving those hoody ****in scum a proper slap.

2. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

I think we should be allowed to sort the Taliban out in Afghanistan, like the Police in the riots at the moment our Soldiers are held back by red tape, which means they just observe a situation, rather than deal with it.
    The fine Soldiers of 'Wall don't give a **** about rules and will do what is necessary to finish the job in hand, perhaps as a bonus for settling the war we could be given a free licence to run the drug trade with the plentiful poppies that grow in the region.<party>
    please log in to view this image