1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

what can be done

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by concrete tony, Jan 23, 2012.

1. concrete tony

concrete tony Well-Known Member

I don't think we'll see safe standing as it should cost less for our tickets and the clubs would lose out. I would like ot though. Do we have to have designated seating? Surely a bloke can be sold and a first come first served basis. Granted season tickets cause a problem for that? Maybe they should have a singing area that's cheaper :| (I do hate the England band, that ruins a football atmosphere, However If we had syd in one stand with his triangle and level malone and mackem welder in the other stands with their stylophones, we we could all burst into fantastic chants!

2. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

Not drums...<yikes>...I think they ruin atmospheres at games...
    All it needs is more proactive supporters that are willing to get other fans going...Where I sit near the front of the SE Corner, I always shout and sing and it most certainly gets people around me joining in..

3. Lever Malone

Lever Malone Member

Very brave of you to admit it although they were very popular when they first came out <lol>. I was merely making a joke I've never had a stylophone. Maybe I have missed out on something.

Mind you with someone on stylophone and syd on his triangle the ground will certainly be rocking. Bruce Springsteen won't be able to compete.