1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What a ****....

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by IvyTigerUTT, May 4, 2013.

1. hampshire Blue

hampshire Blue Active Member

You're the one who needs to grow up. Moron.

When a player gets booed for coming onto the field why shouldn't he be pleased about scoring.

What do you want to be when you grow up.

2. snlk/poksnbn

snlk/poksnbn Active Member

No problem with most Hull fans here but certain posters on this thread have gone over the top. Enjoy the party. <ok>

3. hampshire Blue

hampshire Blue Active Member

I've no problem with most Hull fans either and have congratulated them on their well earned promotion.

Just have no time for so called football fans who hope a player breaks his leg.

4. mostynthecat

mostynthecat Active Member

at the end of the day we have got promoted with a certain squad of players and we'll see at the end of next season how players from all the promoted teams do in the PL. And obviously a certain Cardiff player has still got an issue with Hull for some reason as I don't think I've seen that celebration by any other player in the history of the game and he must be gutted that his goal didn't stop us from being promoted. But as with all Hull fans will be drinking and enjoying tonight as "We are going up" say "We are going up"

5. snlk/poksnbn

Agreed m8. Shocking comment. They need to move on or he will punish them at every opportunity.

6. We are Hull

We are Hull Well-Known Member

What the **** are you lot on about? get to pub and get wasted you sad twats we are up! <ok>

7. Steven Toast

Steven Toast Well-Known Member

When he came on it was written in the script that he'd try and ruin our party. I don't really hold a grudge, he didn't sign for us and that's that. I don't recall him ever coming out and slagging the club off, so I have no beef with him.

8. Tiggaz4Life

Tiggaz4Life Member

Why are you even on here? We just got promoted, this is our forum, if people want to say something that is admittedly a bit over the top let them - its his view, not the overall view of the fans. It was a hell of a match and we deserved promotion, Fraizer used to be a Tiger and I think its fair enough to expect a bit of restraint in one's celebrations against a former employer.

In any case, I'm glad your lot went up, you've suffered a lot of heartbreak over the last few years so well done on being champions. Looking forward to playing you again next season. Now stop being so sanctimonious and bugger off chap :)

9. Hythe tiger

Hythe tiger Member

campbell is a tit but ill never forget his contribution the last time we reached the promised land. but today is about two clubs celebrating great achievements in this difficult league. Now its time to party in hull

10. HullCityAFC1904

HullCityAFC1904 Well-Known Member

Well said mate, think its a big talking point really about the game and deserves a thread. I like the Welsh being practically one myself but Campbell is a twat pure and simple

11. TigerMarv

TigerMarv Well-Known Member

I don't get the problem with him he got stick he didn't deserve so he enjoyed scoring

12. HullCityAFC1904

He went over the top with the gestures and laughing and was carrying it on for a while until Prozzy shut him up

13. Qatartiger Cambridgetiger

Qatartiger Cambridgetiger Well-Known Member

ITIWRAN don't tar us all with the same brush mate. Tonight is about to great clubs going to the promised land lets just enjoy it.

As for some of my fellow Tigers fans wanting FC to break his leg or worse that is poor to say the least.

He has show a little arrogance since leaving us so what move on !! Some of the **** that players get from the terraces and they aren't expected to react grow up!!! its all part of it, he is human and and celebrated like he did is quite funny really. Irony.

Anyway you Welsh boys and girls well done and see ya next year.

<cheers>

14. petersaxton

petersaxton Well-Known Member

I don't have a bad word to say about Fraizer Campbell. He helped to get us promoted.

He got a better deal at Sunderland than he was offered at Hull. I don't blame him. Maybe his father should have kept his mouth shut but then we should have known not to believe what an agent, another club or a player says.

The City fans have given him unwarranted stick so I don't blame him for being like he has been.

15. TigerMarv

TigerMarv Well-Known Member

I was there and saw what your on about but still don't think he went over the top for the stick he got

16. HullCityAFC1904

Maybe i'll find it funny on the highlights after about a dozen more beers, not an angry drunk

17. snlk/poksnbn

Mature comment. Perhaps some comments were said while adrenaline was still pumping and heads were all over the place. Glad you have joined us today. Enjoy your day fella. <ok>

18. Gawge

Gawge Well-Known Member

If it bothers you, just forget about it, we are Premier League!

Personally, I clapped him, he helped us win promotion, yet has received abuse since for things we don't quite know the full story about (and he is free to play where he wants).

19. Calamty Jane

Calamty Jane Well-Known Member

Frazier is the panto villain.Good luck to him.
    He is not from Hull and is chasing the loot.
    Stirring up a centre forward is an incredibly stupid thing to do.If he was not already fired up we sure did it for him.
    I do not blame himand I am sure if he had had the chance to bundle one in with his hand he would have done.As would any of our players.
    It all went to make the day a legendary one.Only wish I could drink without becoming an arsehole-would still be on Prinny Ave now.
    Silver lining-no headache tomorrow

20. HFFP

HFFP Well-Known Member

When he's not injured u mean. And thats about two months per season.