1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

West Ham at it again

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by charon-the-ferryman, Oct 1, 2016.

1. charon-the-ferryman

charon-the-ferryman Well-Known Member

2. I'mBetterThanYouIWentTo..

Glad I'm on the last train home from the big village, listening to the local Thanet Hammers talk more **** than usual on the way home is bloody tedious.

It's not even the fact that they waffle on with the volume up to 11 they some how amazingly miss the problem with the current squad with such consistency it's almost sinister.

Bet they've all won the CL 50 times on Football manager....

On the plus side tonight there's so Villa lads on this carriage so I'm hoping ear wigging their conversation will cheer me up.

3. Edelman

Edelman Well-Known Member

Not a surprise is it.
    Theyve always been scum along with Milwall and always will be.

4. I'mBetterThanYouIWentTo..

Meh - take yer pick down here; which ever line you take back to mine you get a fair selection of nobheads and gonads.

Suicide line via Dartford - Charlton, West Ham, Milwall.
    ****wit line via Gillingham and Herne Bay - Milwall, West Ham, Spurs, Chelsea, Gillingham (proper turds) and Palace.
    Shell suit line via Ashford and Canterbury - Brighton, West Ham and random selections depending on the current intake of soap dodging students.

All of em, win or loose, can pick a better team and play a better game.

I like the way you can spot the Hammer and Palace types by dress code and or type of glasses (a lot of Hammers have mispelt tattoos too)

Newland Tiger and Happy Tiger like this.
  5. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

<laugh> <laugh>

6. Edelman

Edelman Well-Known Member

Plenty of glory hunting liiverpooool and Manchester plastics down there as well

7. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Plenty of plastics for both all over the world mate, it's the result of success. A small price to pay really.

8. I'mBetterThanYouIWentTo..

Not as many Poolers and UTD fanboys as you'd expect but more than 3 or 4 is always a problem I suppose.

I really, other than taking up seating space, don't get too excited about the 'plastic issue' success is relevant and if nothing else the increase in plastics at ours is if you're looking for a positive (East or West we're well known for our positivity ) a reflection in the success we've all seen over the last decade.

The lack of league clubs in Kent does have the positive of a good non league support - I've been to Whitstable v Herne Bay derbies where they've had over a thousand in attendance which is flipping impressive. Not that long ago Margate v Ramsgate would get more than that.

For a county that on the whole couldn't give a flying **** about kickball those ain't bad attendances and you'd never see a ****ing half n half Whitstable Herne Bay scarf!!!

The worst thing down this way is public houses that insist on having 'Upton Park' road signs behind the bar, ****ty fake signed Arsenal shirts on the wall and badly drawn aged charactures of George Graham scattered about.

Diego likes this.
  9. The B&S Fanclub

The B&S Fanclub Well-Known Member

The threat of some idiot hard man Cockney given it some verbals, and/or swinging a punch makes me think that going there for our game, may not be worth the hassle, therefore I won't be bothering to pay the money.

10. over18and legal

over18and legal Well-Known Member

A wise decision especially if City get anything get anything from the game.
    How much are they fleecing supporters for this match?

11. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

£30, same as every other game (except Southampton).

12. over18and legal

over18and legal Well-Known Member

Cheers OLM.
    A boro fan was stabbed yesterday according to the reports.
    Looks like a throwback to the 70s.
    It's all very sad if these morons get to stop families going to games.

PattyNchips2 likes this.
  13. The B&S Fanclub

The B&S Fanclub Well-Known Member

The suits in the FA/Prem League have got to step up to the plate and take points off West Ham..
    Of course they'll do absolutely $uck all.

14. PattyNchips2

PattyNchips2 Well-Known Member

its a sad indictment of the game when not even the fans can attend a sporting event, without taking their lives in their hands.

15. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

Can they spell misspelt correctly though?

Do they match the City fan who turned up in the early 1970s with a cut off tee shirt in order to display his tattoo
    of a fiery cross with Ku Klux Clan written underneath it?

spesupersydera likes this.
  16. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

Got my train tickets yesterday and know plenty of other folk who did likewise, cheapest train tix now at least £60.
    An absolute bargain though in real terms: seeing your club in the Crapital in the PL on the last Saturday before Christmas at a new stadium against a team with poor home form.
    There have been over 400,000 people at WHU's home games this season and over 399,999 of them have avoided a stabbing.
    Huge risk I know, but one worth taking I feel.....

17. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

Fighting on the pitch at K.R yesterday got a lot less coverage. Imagine if fans had done that at a football match.

Get ready for claims that the reason City had empty seats was that they were at Rovers, clad in shirts stolen during a break in at the pub shop.
    Plenty of discussion on RH Talksport about the previous can bother at the non Humberside based London Stadium.
    What's the betting it will be glossed over or ignored on Monday?

18. Quill

Quill Bastard

I'm not off to West Ham. I've already been to the stadium back at the Olympics so it won't be one I need to tick off the list, and it's too close to Christmas, I'd rather go out and get pissed up here.

Also can't be bothered to deal with their idiot fans.

TryfanTyger likes this.
  19. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

There always seems to be an element of 'George and Mildred' ITV sitcom with this RL shenanigans- where the alpha females hound their henpecked males onto the pitch to stop them fighting. So doubly embarrassing for all associated with the sport.
    I was hoping to hear more informed chat on RH yesterday after our game yesterday, about some of the outstanding players and famous managers who were in town playing against our skeleton crew of a team and our part time manager. Imagine my disappointment when an absurdly hyped up Gwylym Lloyd seemed to be monopolising this peak time sports broadcasting slot with his amateurish parish pump reportage and monosyllabic interviewees.
    We're all used to the unequal reporting/policing/media coverage in this city, so let's just hope HKR get the type of **** we're used to getting (although I know they won't because of the financial honeypot that football gives the police and the legislation the courts use for football)

20. HCAFC (Airlie Tiger)

HCAFC (Airlie Tiger) Well-Known Member

Oh come on, even you must understand why fighting at a Premier League football match gets more national media attention than at a 2nd Tier rugby league game?

Its not a conspiracy against football, it simply sells more papers because its higher profile and more people are interested. Reporting on the trouble at HKR in a national paper would just be waste of advertising space.