1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread West Bromwich Albion 1 v 1 Swansea City

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Taffvalerowdy, Apr 2, 2018.

1. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

How long will it be will depend if he improves or not and i have grave doubts about his capabilities. We have been lucky that other teams are helping us out but our displays have been poor...If carlos dont show any improvement in his tactics between now and the last game then i dont care if we stay up because of other teams he cant be allowed to take us forward next season or it will be much of the same . Lets hope he improve but i have my doubts he can.

2. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Only so much you can get out of a tin of beans Dai, so reflecting on where Clement left us, and where we are now, seems to me Carlos has done a fantastic job, he's not going to get every game right, but he's getting most, the stats don't lie, neither does the table, which might I remind you we were propping up it all when Carlos arrived, the Everton home game is massive though if we are to make some distance between the bottom three......................<ok>

3. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

He has not shown anything for a number of games so i would not call that fantastic. . i can see us back in the bottom 3 if we dont improve.