1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

West Brom

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by HP Sauce, May 3, 2013.

1. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

Must win. Nuff said.

I have a good feeling about this one though..in spite of the injuries, the FA Cup final and everything, still got a good feeling.

2. canarian

canarian Active Member

Happy for you to win so long as we beat Villa. Oh, and Newcastle and Sunderland both lose.

3. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

We'll just enjoy this end to the season, see how it pans out. Would be good to keep it alive till the last game.

I'm offski.

4. murray out

murray out Well-Known Member

That's nice of you canarian, and here's me hoping you's beat villa today

5. canarian

canarian Active Member

Sorry murray, just needed to keep both of you below us, I'm sure you'd want results in your favour too. As it turned out, the only realistic and simplistic way for us now, is to beat West Brom next week and for Villa to lose to Chelsea and Wigan. That'll ensure we stay above Villa in at least 17th.

6. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

MOTD analysis last night was pretty one sided. I know we very much have a makeshift defence but we weren't as bad as Hansen made out. The loose passing in our own half inviting trouble - that's been a feature of our play all season! I'm glad to see Watson back though, but it's going to be hard for him to convince the doubters when he's played as a makeshift centre half. And I think WBA have a great deal of attacking strength - and tactically Clarke had it right - balls in behind older back three like Boyce and Scharner was just tearing us apart. Plus from set pieces and free kicks their two massive centre halves - Olson and McAuley - were winning everything.

Oh and - no more Gomez. He's too poor. When McArthur comes on we could all see the difference, plus there he was in the box for Maloney's cross. You'll never, ever see that sort of mobility from Gomez. Please Bobby, drop him. I could go on and on about his shortcomings.

And Wigan are back to the top of the physioroom league for injured players - Beausejour out now. That'll be our undoing if anything will.

7. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member