1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

We're Finished.

Discussion in 'Nottingham Forest' started by Wagbo, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Wagbo

Wagbo New Member

Not got a hope of staying up. We cant score. Players have no skill,passion,desire. They talk a good match that is all. We don't have any ideas going forward. Manager doing his best but has nowt to work with. Thanks must go to the previous chairman for ruining this once great club. God help us all.

2. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

Just how many years is it since you last scored at home?

3. terrypaine

terrypaine Member

Histree, this one is unworthy of you.

4. JMMP

JMMP New Member

Don't worry forest you were playing a truly fantastic team barcelona esque some might say :grin: . But in all seriousness I think you will stay up. especially if sharp leaves.

5. SAINTDON13

SAINTDON13 Well-Known Member

Nonsense your Season starts next week with a win against West Ham, Dexter will provide.

6. Pompey_London

Pompey_London Well-Known Member

Sorry Notts Forrest fans- hiring Cotterill was a mistake, you will be relegated regardless <ok>

7. olddellboy

olddellboy Well-Known Member

Forest is a great club with a great history. Keep the faith. There are many teams worse than Forest in this league, and you WILL find your scoring boots, and dig yourselves out of this position.

8. Forestfella2006

Forestfella2006 New Member

Yeah i think we are doomed as well !! Ive seen many poor Forest sides in the past but this is the most shambolic, i fear this time when we go down that we wont be back for at least 7 to 10 years and could well end up in a Bradford or even Luton/Grimsby type decline, i hope im wrong but i really do fear for our great club

9. THE ROAR

THE ROAR Active Member

forest got a lot of potential which goes without saying, but board room promises about cash, maclaren saga, loss of billy Davies ? why?, and strikers not scoring ,( Like us), is recipe for disaster and by the sounds of cotterill hardly any (if any) loans or cash in this transfer window on players. looks like with us a battle for 4 place ..... from bottom for survival.

10. London_redun

London_redun New Member

I tend to agree.

We are getting worse and worse. We've from playing well but not being able to score, too utter garbage and not being able to score.

I'm afraid Cotterill has to take his fair share of the blame too. It's all very well moaning about not having money to buy players, but managers are supposed to motivate. If we were mid table then I would accept the argument, but when you go from top six to bottom three and have basically the same squad (probably actually better than last season) then questions have to be asked about motivation.

Plenty of people outside the club or not attending games seem to believe we can get out of this, but most of us in the know realise that there is very very little chance unless we get in a man motivator - Billy or Warnock and it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

The board Doughty and everyone is just going to sit around and watch the car crash.

I have one glimmer of hope..... we have to play 4 of the bottom 5 around us at home. If we can find some inspiration from somewhere and win those games then there is a small chance we'll sneak out, but I honestly don't think it's going to happen.

11. bornpompey

bornpompey Active Member

Cant believe I was hearing the same old spiel from cotterill in his post match interviews......sorry.....post match excuses!

Until he learns that 5-3-1 are numbers to be used in the lotto.....not a home team formation you lot are doomed!

Good luck any hoo, BP

12. Ivan Golac's shoe laces

Ivan Golac's shoe laces Active Member

Saints fan here ,just got back from the youth cup game Bamford scored 4 for you guys he looks a real prospect get that numpty manager of yours to give him a run in the first team ...might help your scoring problems

13. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

For what it's worth I think Forest will stay up - but only just. 1 or 2 points perhaps. I am still of the belief there are 4 or 5 teams worse, or certainly no better, than Forest in the Championship this season <ok>

14. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

wheres it all gone wrong? werent forest in the play offs last year?

15. ----HistoryRepeating----

Sounds like the board have given up to me.

16. ThaiCanary

If the sale of Wes Morgan goes ahead you may well be right and they are preparing for life in L1. Very sad state of affairs considering they went down to that level some years ago and managed to claw their way back up.

Looks like they could end up like the 2 Sheffield clubs - up and down in the leagues every few years.

17. ----HistoryRepeating----

And as Wes disappears through the door, so does all of Forest's hopes.

18. ThaiCanary

In a way that is really bad news, could mean Ipswich manage to stay up!

19. Millpond Swan

Millpond Swan Member

It's a Shame what's happened to Forest this season,There was nothing between Swansea and Forest in the playoffs last season and i,m sure if you would have beaten us you would be the PL team now but i really hope your team can beat the drop.

20. ----HistoryRepeating----

Its not just a player sale, its a sign of intent.
    Cotterill might have to update his excuses book.