1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Well to all you idiots

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by johnbo, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Benjo

Benjo Well-Known Member

They've not bottled it. They've had 3 games in 6 days and have been injury stricken. We should see a better performance tomorrow but like every other game in this league it'll be tough

2. J.B.Septum

J.B.Septum Member

Tomorrow is a free hit.

The last day is the one we REALLY need to win - and only if we don't do it tomorrow. if we make it an almighty battle, we will. No fear.

3. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

Benjo I did write out a proper reply, but hit off the page accidentally on my iPhone thus losing it all.

I can't be arsed to write it all out again, but in a nutshell:

You are an ignorant, arrogant buffoon, unwilling to accept others may have a different viewpoint and don't even bother to properly read or at least recognise any points made.

To sum it up into 4 words (5 if you want to be pedantic)

I think you are French.

And a twat.

That makes it 7.

Goodnight, hope this time tomorrow this will be far behind us and we'll be rejoicing and laughing together like long lost friends reunited at Christmas.

4. BrAdY

BrAdY Well-Known Member

Why do you make me laugh so much <laugh>

5. Coopertrooper1978

Totally agree as I posted earlier if we don't go up then it will be the teams fault nobody else's but as a true hull city fan I will be there tomorrow and still have my season pass for next season no matter what just wonder how many fickle fans will revoke there passes if we don't make it mmmmmmmm!!! Alot I think

6. Benjo

Benjo Well-Known Member

That's the most ironic thing I've ever read...

You must accidentally delete your proper replies every time then?

What have I not understood about your posts? If I don't agree with you that doesn't mean I've not read it, nor does it make me incapable of accepting an alternative viewpoint, a twat, a **** or French.

Also, that's eight words... You should leave being pedantic to the pros.

Agree with the final sentiment. Hopefully you get what you've been hoping for. I wanted that to happen tonight which makes me a tosser...

7. BigotAlertAnalRimMan

no you're not ****

8. Amin Yapusi

I've just realised how much of a **** autocorrect just made me look <laugh>

"You are" should have said "you're" just to clear that up.

9. BigotAlertAnalRimMan

You think by going to the game tomorrow makes you a real fan?

How many fans go to the KC week in week out and BITCH MOAN AND BOO? are they real fans because they've been going since the 60's?
    How many fans slag Simmo off as soon as he miscontrols a pass... or are they entitle because they've been going since 19xx's?

What a pathetic argument.

YOU wanted a watford win for YOUR own pleasure.

You said it yourself, we had no power over tonight's result but do you think SB the players and Allams wanted a Watford win? So they can do it "in style"? Tingle our nerves a few more times?
    You're just a selfish ****ing prick who thinks he's being clever by playing devil's advocate .

The fact that you want us to go at Barnsley and win and seal there is fine but a real fan would never put that ahead of a chance of being promoted (stress-free) the night before.

On top of this your plan was mostly based on your hatred of NP which shouldn't even be of our concern when we have much bigger fish to fry.

10. BrAdY

BrAdY Well-Known Member

whatever his views, it had no effect on the game.. and the fact watford ****ing won the ****ing game... they ****ing won so we ****ing need to win against barnsley..

let's be honest.. barnsley ARE ****ING **** and if we can't beat them, then we welcome reading qpr and probably wigan back to the kc next season.. much love

11. BigotAlertAnalRimMan

I really really really hope we win but I can't see it. We'll need to beat the Champions.

When they kick off I'll put aside all negativity but I can't help but feel we are screwing it up.

12. Amin Yapusi

I shouldn't even reply to this because you've made most of it up.

I've been taken, all the way from Leicester, since I was 3 years old. Sitting at booth ferry park watching us scrap to stay solvent whilst all my mates and people at school were at the walkers watching premier league Leicester city win league cups, if you really want to question my credentials.

Are you of accusing me of bitching, moaning and booing at the game there? I can't tell. And accusing me of slagging off a Simpson who I happen to have stuck up for for the last 3 years?

Do you think SB and the players were sat there tonight expecting promotion put on a plate for them (to quote J.B. there)? If they were, god ****ing help us, we really are ****ed.

I expect they were sat there watching with neutral interest, keeping focus on the job at hand tomorrow. They've got 5500 fans there to deliver their product to regardless of what happened tonight.

A selfish prick who wanted a Watford win for my own pleasure? Partly true, I didn't want Watford to lose so tomorrow isn't just a non event, been looking forward to this for weeks. Selfish? Intrigued to how you figured that out.

Any comment you made about 'real fans', after reading the anti-hull city total bollocks you've been vomiting all over this forum all season, should such a thing exist, I'm not sure you'd have a ****ing clue what it would be.

On top of this, it has absolutely **** all to do with NP. **** all at all. In fact, this is probably the 10th time today I've said I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING **** ABOUT NP OR WHAT HE DOES. It's as much about my hatred of whoevers in charge of Barnsley these days as NP. I don't even have a hatred of NP to base my little 'conspiracy theory' on.

Next time I will not bother replying to you if you just make up a load of fantasy bullshit in your head again, so don't bother.

13. BrAdY

BrAdY Well-Known Member

You make it sound as he's into self harming haha, you want him to be squirming on the toilet, ****ting into foil to feel the burn and pouring vinegar onto his open cuts...

<laugh>

14. RicardoHCAFC

RicardoHCAFC Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The whole thing just reminds me of that D3 game when we were 2-0 up with about 20 minutes to go and started ironically cheering for the opposition.

15. The FRENCH TICKLER

The FRENCH TICKLER Well-Known Member

Why are we ffs ??? Today is the day when the Tigers WIN and reTurn to the Premier League in style.. B E L I E V E <ok>

16. johnbo

johnbo Well-Known Member

Woke up this morning, must admit i had a few pints last night hopefully a few more tonight, can now read these replys without my beer goggles on, i think i have stirred up some passion here hope you have all saved some of it for today get behind the lads and lets hope we are all back in a nice friendly mood tonight, i know we can't all agree all the time in fact it would be boring (a bit like some of you) here we go again, 1.0 lets have a truce if not i can assure you i am not easily offended. I am sure you lot arnt. The main thing is we are as one today. COME ON

17. Jobboshinpad

Jobboshinpad Active Member

At the end of the day fellas, If we don't find a win in the next two games, then its simple...Watford are the best team and deserve to go up in 2nd.

The only crumb of comfort I can find in that is; all those bandwagon / plastic fans who've bought season tickets only to watch Championship football again!! That will be soooooo funny, I'll quietly sit laughing at all those ****s...should keep me amused enough to get through mid table dull boring games.

We're off to Barnsley praying for a result, I'm a pessimist so not very confident.

18. Amin Yapusi

John I must apologise on behalf of my pint for it calling you a ****er and telling you to hang yourself. My glass had had a little too much, your a decent bloke and it was out of order for you to get abused by a glass full of beer.