1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Well done

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by bcfcredandwhite, May 7, 2022.

1. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

So, you’re promoted - and in some style.
    From a purely banter perspective I’m slightly miffed but hey the table doesn’t lie so credit where it’s due so (begrudging) congratulations from me <cheers>
    Does this mean you all love Barton now?
    I have to say that I feel more upset that Barton has a promotion on his CV than I do about our historical rivals getting promoted.

2. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Thanks for your Congrats.
    To answer your question and I can only answer for myself, no, I don't love Barton now. And I won't either. 2 reasons why I didn't want him. 1, because I didn't think he was a good manager. 2, because of my dislike for the bloke. He proved me right about being a poor manager last season and his performance was unacceptable and was lucky to have kept his job. But this season, he has proved me wrong. Hopefully he can do the same in a higher level next season. He has impressed me over the last few months though and deserves credit for this achievement. And I not embarrass to say so. But I still dislike the guy on a personal level.

bcfcredandwhite likes this.
  3. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

He still has a court case to face yet for assault of his wife, if he is found guilty I think he will be told to go as we have links with a Charity that frowns on those type of things