1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Well done

Discussion in 'Crystal Palace' started by District Line, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

"There can be few finer things in life than watching Manchester United getting knocked out of a cup competition on their own patch. You can talk about the League Cup not mattering and clubs not being that bothered all you like but Alex Ferguson’s face at the end of Wednesday night’s hilarity told its own glorious story and whether that vile club cares about that cup much or not is largely irrelevant to those of us who rejoice in every small mishap that befalls it. Yes, I am rather looking forward to that lot coming to Loftus Road in a couple of weeks – you’ll have to tie me down with some strong rope if we get anything from that game.

That it was Crystal Palace who beat them only served to add to the joy of it all. A Championship club that has spent years battling relegation to League One amidst a host of financial problems, now starting to make their way again with a bright young manager and a clutch of talented home grown players. It seems that a return to the top flight for Palace may not be the fanciful idea it would have been 12 months ago."

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...oing_baggies_yo-yo_no_more_–_opposition_focus

2. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

:afro:

3. I8clowntown

I8clowntown Member

Thanks for the comments ppl, nice to see there are some decent fans around !:)