1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Weekend Debate

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Doc, May 13, 2022.

1. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

1pm today will give us an indication of what chance we have. The team sheet will be telling. Is Harrison really fit after just one session yesterday. Is Raphinha fit, will Gelhardt get a start, if not who plays up top Greenwood? Koch as he seems to be used all over?

2. NostradEmus

NostradEmus Firpo is Shit

Against City I genuinely thought we would be OK. We played really well and the 4-0 was harsh.

After Arsenal and Chelsea I am disheartened. The players haven't handled the pressure at all. They are crumbling.

Today isn't as hard as some are making out. Yes they are in good form but they aren't exactly going for the top 6. My main fear is something going wrong in the first 5 minutes because our lot WILL give in easily because they are that fragile.

Players should be ashamed of themselves. Bielsa took a lot of this squad to heights they never dreamed of and when it came down to it they let him down. They are doing it to Marsch now. The ****s have been a shambles all season. Some of them have sulked, more than one have downed tools.

Regardless of which division we end up in next season we need to get the disruptive ones out. Klich, Rodrigo, Raphinha, Firpo, Summerville and Dramah can't be here next season. Too many sulks for me. What I want to see today when Rodrigo ultimately plays **** again and is dragged off is him sprinting off the pitch high fiving Gelhardt and geeing him up as he goes off. I don't want to see him, head down, shaking his head, mumbling, barely looking at his replacement, ignoring his coach and bitching about it while covering his mouth on the bench.

It's about time these ****ers picked up some trash around TA again and learnt some respect for the fans who actually care about the club and will be here trying to pick up the pieces long after they leave. Its disrespectful to walk off sulking when we are losing a game. It's bigger than those individuals. I'm sick of seeing players sulk when taken off especially when they've been ****ing ****e yet AGAIN.

Sorry, ended up in a bit of a rant there.

3. Jammy 07

Jammy 07 Well-Known Member

Just hope Jesse keeps it simple by picking players in their natual positions.

We only have one fit striker at the club so it might be a good idea to see if he can win us the game. Plus we have to field every player who has the potential to score so Klich, Rodrigo, Shackleton who have all actually but the ball in the onion bag need to start as well. Add in Harrison & Raphinha and who knows we might actually give Brighton a game.

NostradEmus and foolee like this.
  4. southernwhite

southernwhite Well-Known Member

Good morning all
    <magic>Fingers and everything else crossed for today <magic>

:emoticon-0137-clapp Wanted to say much the same thing, but couldn’t think of the relevant f***** words to say how I wanted it to sound well done Emu and the professional use of the queens English spot on. <laugh>

NostradEmus likes this.
  5. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

Breaking news lads. I’m paying right half back. Just got the call

NostradEmus likes this.
  6. milkyboy

milkyboy Well-Known Member

for Burnley I hope fella

Eireleeds1 and southernwhite like this.
  7. southernwhite

southernwhite Well-Known Member

<laugh> :emoticon-0148-yes:

8. Eireleeds1

9. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Guess the RB

10. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Joffy was a threat all afternoon and his skill at the end to create the assist for Pascal Struijk, means he may have saved the season. Marsch beginning to look stupid by playing Dan James. Yes a couple of times Gelhardt showed his inexperience but ffs he makes stuff happen every time he plays. How many assists in the few minutes hes played, plus 2 penalties won and his goals?

Raphinha has plenty of chances recently to increase his goal tally, but missed sitters, hit every bit of woodwork and missed the simple pass too. Harrison I want to hire a sniper and get rid. How mant times to he take the shot instead of the simple pass for Joffy, Rodrigo….anybody. Klich played well today and was unlucky not to score, but Greenwood did a job in the few minutes he was on as Klichs replacement. He put some great balls through. Koch I have to say has played in a few different positions and has really been the most consistent player for a month. He has had a couple of head i juries, done some great last ditch defending and been unlucky at the other end.

shyt season, shyt performances, fans unbelievable, but I hope we escape and sort this shyt out, but Jesse Marsh is more Ted Lasso than genius inspiring coach at the moment

11. NostradEmus

NostradEmus Firpo is Shit

Joffy is not the answer next season imo. He needs to go out on loan and get 40 games under his belt. He won't lead the line in a Championship promotion team quite yet and doesn't deserve to be a sub.

However, he is better than anything else we have at the moment and should be first choice.

foolee, ristac and Doc like this.
  12. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Totally agree but the way he has been mismanaged I find amazing. Almost like Marsh was told to play Dan James because we spent the farm on him. If Joffy had played more minutes I reckon we would have had more points on the board. Assists, penalty wins, goals. Nobody else in this very small squad comes close his stats, but hes been sat on his arse watching twats like Roberts and James fail

southernwhite, ristac, Gessa and 2 others like this.
  13. Eireleeds1

Having seen it live Doc, I’m speechless. A shambles from top to bottom. High point crowd telling radz what they thought of him

Jammy 07 and oldschool like this.
  14. stonkin

stonkin Well-Known Member

Do tell

15. Eireleeds1

Basically telling him to Fck off and it was most of stadium singing it followed by a chorus of sack the board

16. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

It's about time.

Eireleeds1 likes this.
  17. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Sorry when Radz has put £150m into player signings in two seasons then fans singing for him to get out are a disgrace

Orta and Bielsa between them might have spent it poorly but Radz made it available, **** me I am astounded how short memories are and what Radz has done for the club

18. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Whats your opinion of Joffy mate? Is he good enough to be third choice striker if we are still in the prem and bring in an experienced striker? Or as Emu says needs sendi g out on loan to the Championship?

19. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

15 mins to fo but Everton getting beat 2-3 which puts them just 1 point ahead of us and they have 2 tough games to go next week. We are 1 point ahead of Burnley and possible they don't win another point. However we need to batter Brentford and show Thomas Frank why we are Leeds

20. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The difficulty is Orta and Bielsa have spent the money soooooooo badly. I remember a statement from the club mocking Villa for shelling out 28m on Ollie Watkins whilst Leeds got a Spanish International for the same money.

southernwhite likes this.