1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Weekend Debate

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Doc, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Eric Le Merde

Eric Le Merde Well-Known Member

Chelski lose to Everton, well that's a sh!t way to start a Monday morning, even if it is a holiday. Obviously had Bielsa still been in charge at Leeds that wouldn't have happened :emoticon-0127-lipss

There will be more twists and turns to come but one hell of a bad weekend. It's a good job the Broncos and Lions won.

2. NostradEmus

NostradEmus Firpo is Shit

It's dependent on how bad the fracture is.

It can be good after 12 weeks.

If its a bad break, it can be 9 months.

It's better than knee ligaments.

3. stonkin

stonkin Well-Known Member

You wanted Millwall to win?!<yikes>

Eric Le Merde likes this.
  4. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

I thought it was a fracture that had been diagnosed, not a break. Pretty sure I remember someone (sensible) telling me that it's 'better' to get a clean break than get a fracture. Can't remember the reasoning, right enough! Fingers crossed for the lad.

5. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I always thought they were pretty much the same thing? A mate of mine broke his, he wasn’t the same for a couple of years, he needed a metal plate in his leg. It’s the longest heaviest bone and takes a lot of healing. He did his high up and was told it’s better than nearer to the knee otherwise you risk damaging ligaments too

I’ve been trying to find a footballer who broke the same bone to see how they recovered but all the ones I’ve found broke bones in the lower half

6. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Well what a crap weekend

But well done Cody Drameh, only been there since January, young player of the year as we as player of the year

7. foolee

foolee Well-Known Member

Think we need two wins and a draw to stay up now. Can see Everton getting 9 points, two home wins as they’re quite good and 3 from Watford as they’ll be bad and ****e. Think Burnley will win both home gets a lose both away giving them 6 more points. This would leave Burnley on 40 and Everton on 41 so I think we need to be targeting wins in our home gets and at least a point from Brentford. If we can getsomething from Arsenal that would also help but I can’t see it. Going to be tough.

8. leeds down south

leeds down south Well-Known Member

Villa currently on 40 pts with Liverpool and Man City to play. So hoping they will be up for Burnley this Saturday and then again for their last home game.

9. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

Saturday was Villa's first win in 6 games, Gerrard has been getting a few pelters from their fans recently, so I don't think he'll allow the team to be on the beach right now, expect them to take 4 points from Burnley, or rather hope they do, at least 4, preferably all 6.

foolee and leeds down south like this.