1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Daily Racing Thread Wednesday 22nd. January 2020

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by attivo, Jan 21, 2020.

1. gingerninja

gingerninja Well-Known Member

I couldn't figure out what horse fp was talking about, but I'm glad guys won money on the cryptic tip, btw I'm not taking the p1ss:emoticon-0148-yes:

2. jumpsfan

jumpsfan Well-Known Member

very rarely,that i get involved in These evening sand races,but PHUKET POWER in the 6 30 at kempton Looks too good a bet to miss,as he ticks a lot of boxes in my opinion:

- form was boosted this evening,when the horse that came second to him last time out,won again

-has been dropped 1 lbr after finishing only 4th last time out,but even that form isnt too bad

1-1 with this Jockey and on this track

so,enough reasons to support him Tonight.currently at About 8-1,which is a nice Price for e w purposes

3. Big tone

Big tone Member

Well done Florida got a great run for our money.

4. jumpsfan

jumpsfan Well-Known Member

not a bad run,and no excuses,except him pulling hard in the first part of the race.

7 00:

a tricky Little heat.BUSBY and revolutionise have met before,with the latter Winning,and my choice third,but theres every Chance,that BUSBY can turn the form around,as opposed to his rival,who is gone up 4 lbr for that,BUSBY can race off the same mark here.theres not a lot between all of them,but i hope,con allens horse will win Tonight.

5. floridaspearl

floridaspearl Well-Known Member

Just sorry it didn’t win. It achieved its objective of qualifying for the aintree fox hunter so we might be able to back it again in April.