1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Daily Racing Thread Wednesday 16th. May 2018

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by attivo, May 15, 2018.

1. mick the jolly sailor

mick the jolly sailor Well-Known Member

Pmsl <laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

2. Auroras_encore

Auroras_encore Active Member

Ohh I backed it alright and gave credit to the tipster that actually put time and effort into selecting it, your scum

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

3. smokethedeadbadger

smokethedeadbadger Well-Known Member

Haha. Scum really?? Because he posted a horse racing tip on a horse racing tipping forum? And all because you think he sponged it from your gigolo. Who gives a **** where it came from? The bloke has put up a horse, that horse then won. Are you going to criticise anyone who puts up a horse that happens to be racing posts spotlight tip, or timeforms pick??

stick, Fazor and Chaninbar like this.
  4. SwanHills

SwanHills Well-Known Member

Agree. There is something of an analogy here inasmuch as it's like comparing a modern-day music jingles composer thinking he has a created a nice new little tune, only to find out it was already part of, say, "'Mantra' for two pianos and electronics" composed in 1970 by the 'one and only' Karlheinz Stockhausen?

No? Oh well, I'll get me coat and go down to Aldi for some 'goodies' to have with my late morning pint! <cheers> one and all, have a successful day with your bets and tips!

5. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I won't go into why I was looking at this thread today, but interesting that you went to Murcia. I once considered going there to look at the prospect of property there but never got to go. What is it like there now? At the time I looked, probably about 14-15 years ago it was tipped up as a place that was heading for major development and infrastructure making it easy to get to. Did that happen?

6. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Expert Eye saves the day (for me). Always liked him and couldn't desert him after deserting Blue Point. What a way to show his class

floridaspearl likes this.
  7. Chaninbar

Chaninbar The Crafty Cockney

I'm by no means an expert Ron but I've visited Murcia a number of times over the years. We've always stayed fairly close to the airport, mostly in and around San Javier. 2 hour flight and 10 minutes transfer appeals, especially when only staying a few nights. San Javier airport however is reverting back to a military airport at the end of this year sadly so transfer times will increase. I have stayed a in a few of the golf resort places nearby but not recently. At the time they were pretty empty and had the feel of a place that had over developed.

8. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

That doesn't surprise me Chan. Once we showed an interest there were some high pressure phone calls and that was the reason we backed away