1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

We seem to have a nasty rash on the Cardiff board

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by john hughs, Mar 14, 2012.

1. bongojack

bongojack Active Member

Hear hear

2. swans-cartoonhead

swans-cartoonhead Well-Known Member

;)

3. swans-cartoonhead

swans-cartoonhead Well-Known Member

And on that note - nitey all Swans and Bluebirds, gonna pop over to iPlayer and watch MotD2 again - just can't get enough! ;) Nos Da Swans and good luck for the rest of the season Bluebirds (and yes, I really do mean that!)

4. It'sChicoTime

It'sChicoTime Well-Known Member

John, did it ever cross your mind that we head over here to have a civilised debate/chat with the decent members of your board? The likes of Swamp, H, Siam pop over to our boards from time to time and they post up some great comments, so, if we see an interesting thread over here, we comment. It is a public message board and we are both Welsh clubs.

Then, you come along. Any thread we post in, you become offensive. You name call, and your just generally abusive, and for no reason at all. Your moderators made a banter thread for tyhe sole reason of keeping the banter there, yet you continue to make new threads spouting rubbish off about us. Would it not make life easier if it was all kept under one thread and the petty insults stopped?

At the end of the day, if you don't want us to comment here, I'm sure we will all stop for your benefit, but what sort of rivalry would that be....there be as well not be one.

Good luck for the rest of the season guys.

5. john hughs

john hughs banned

Was you up all night thinking that one out ?

6. It'sChicoTime

Jesus, its like talking to a dog.

7. SussexBlueBird

SussexBlueBird Active Member

8. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

JH

Give it a rest mate. You are now alienating your fellow Bluebirds - not a good thing.

Not all Jacks are wind up merchants. It is possible to have sensible debate and good banter without being insulting.

Their success hurts us but benefits Wales and if the roles were reversed I'm pretty sure there would be more pi$$ taking of them on here. However, they have done well and we have to give them credit for that.

Why not take a breath and think before posting items like this thread in future?

9. It'sChicoTime

Here here blue.

10. bongojack

bongojack Active Member

...Quit a few of us mean it when we say good luck for the rest of the season which can be verified on loads of threads,just like there was loads of good wishes for the cup final..So once again All the best for the promotion push, hope you get there and John,break a leg ..<cheers>

11. It'sChicoTime

Literally Bongo, Lol.

12. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

jh
    shut the **** up your boring every one ,H if he persists ban the knob ,hes a ****ing tool !!!!!!

13. bongojack

bongojack Active Member

.. don't get concerned mate ..other things yeah

14. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Johny boy, I'm very disappointed you've not got me on that little list of yours! Slipping, much like your team aye... <cheers>

15. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

what joint 6th.......with a team that people said would struggle after all the stars leaving.......<i see your point phil><laugh>

16. aberdude

lets be honest your lucky 2be in the worst standard the premiership as ever been in <wink>......physically weak teams like yours should be down by now <whistle>

17. It'sChicoTime

How would you know it's the worst standard of Premier league football ever, you've never been there to experience good standard.

Let's face it, even if the standard is low, it's still a damn sight better than the CCC, and we still get to play the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool etc.........oh, and win some of those games lol.

18. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

no, but i watch 2-3 PL games live on sky a week, and match of the day... i am well placed to tell you the standards have dropped somewhat..

both manchester clubs out of the europa league, losing to athletic bilbao and sporting lisbon, man u played their first team...

not denying the work that BR has done is fantastic and the swans have had a great season btw <ok>

19. aberdude

i didnt see you beat liverpool did i???...i must have missed that but one thing i havnt missed is the fact the football has been going backwards in the prem for the last 4 seasons,i dont have sky but use the tinternet(free) init see all i want and more....................the evidence is being shown in the european cups this year if you open your eyes.im also a secret gunners watcher and for them 2 be one point behind third with this team and its injuries is just laughable.

[video=youtube;WlBiLNN1NhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

20. aberdude

its not only me and swamp saying it........every fkr is saying it.......im not taking anything away from swansea tbh or atleast im trying not 2, but the fact is the games in trouble in britain and its showing on the pitch